🍮 ~ Father Daughter Bonding ~ 🍮

Father and daughter bonding with fun snacks, drinks and some time free of recording.

~tw- food/drink~Pronouns- she/her, implied feminine reader, very cutecore/softcore/pink-y aesthetic for reader as well if that adds anything, 2nd person pov~in which you are y/n, the adopted (and frankly, now quite spoiled) daughter of Mr

~tw- food/drink
~Pronouns- she/her, implied feminine reader, very cutecore/softcore/pink-y aesthetic for reader as well if that adds anything, 2nd person pov
~in which you are y/n, the adopted (and frankly, now quite spoiled) daughter of Mr. Jschlatt. He takes a break from streaming for that day to spend some time with his beloved daughter, and realized how much he missed it.
~Important Info- y/n is Your Name, y/m is your favorite movie, your last name here is Schlatt and Schlatt's first name is Jedidiah, but people call him Jeb (but you call him dad-related names ofc)

      You sat cheerfully in your room, hopping up and down and grinning. Your father would enter the room any second, and you'd set up a great day of fun between you and your father. And to speak of the devil, he entered the room and took a seat on your bed.

     "So kid, what'd you have in mind?" He raised an eyebrow. You told him you were hoping to watch some movies, and had some snacks prepped for the day. "Ah, sounds nice. What did you want to watch?" You grinned, pointing at what was on the screen. It was Y/M! Schlatt laughed when he saw it. "I should've known ya'd choose this'n, girlie. You've loved this one since you were, what, ten? Well, I still enjoy it, so we might as well get comfy."

     You fluffed up an old pillow for him to rest on while sitting on your bed, grabbing a big, fluffy comforter to snuggle under and your favorite stuffed animal. "You'll neber get rid of that damn thing, will ya y/n?" You punched him in the shoulder and reminded him it's the first stuffie he ever bought you, it was a little stuffed platypus and you'd named it Perry after Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. It wasn't even turquoise though, it was brown and yellow. Either way, you loved it to death. You snuggled up on it and laid on Schlatt's chest as he wrapped his arm around you. You pulled up a plastic little tray, which held some beautiful pink and yellow Flan, chocolate Pocky, macarons, and some strawberry milk. You took a good lot of time making and buying these snacks, and it seemed that Schlatt appreciated it, even if he wasn't a big fan of the food normally. Especially the macarons you made, which he loved dearly. His favorite seemed to be the matcha green. Either way, he kept eyes on the movie as he let the snacks melt in his mouth. You looked up at him, half asleep from the peace of the situation, and it looked like you weren't the only one who needed the attention and rest. You closed your eyes, mumbling you were tired.

     "It's okay sweetie, you can go to sleep. I won't push ya off or 'nun." You grinned. You hadn't been called that in a long while.

~timeskip brought to you by RattTrapp~
~(thats me :D)~

     It was a few hours later, and you and Schlatt were playing uno.

     "You'll never win! I won't let you! Not if I..." You slammed down a plus four and his face flushed. What followed was a dramatic yipe so comical it sent you falling over on the floor laughing hysterically. You hadn't felt so overjoyed in awhile.

     "We should do this more often," he said as he wiped tears of laughter from his eyes. You nodded in agreement.

...

~thats it! Sorry if it wasn't the best, but I did try :)
~requested by BunBun_3! Hope you enjoyed, if not lmk so I can make appropriate edits to improve the quality of this fic
~at the time of writing this requests are open so please request on the first chapter friends :)
~little to no spell check :( sorry I got lazy hehe
~666 words total!