⌛🪦~For Whom the Bell Tolls~🪦⌛

~ft - Glatt, Ghostcicle, Ghostbur and Mexican Dream G

~ft - Glatt, Ghostcicle, Ghostbur and Mexican Dream G. (The G tOoOOOtally not standing for ghost /s)
~2nd person pronouns for an implied feminine but gender neutral reader
~in which a newly dead y/n meets some surprising aquaintences, confused at their situation.
~tw - death, mention of a bad/abusive Dream as parent, slightly intense gore in flashback.

     You felt a pain in your chest. Someone was calling out to you. It was a voice dripping with a hispanic accent, very loud and obnoxious- not that it was a bad thing, he seemed pretty peppy. You dug your fingers into the plush carpet, it's musty scent seeping into your nostrils. Everything smelt damp and old, the blurry colors surrounding you being yellowish and pale. A face with a white, blocky mask smiled down at you. The mask was cracked around the edges and glued back together in some places. The mask's owner had swarthy, bronzed skin that looked slightly moist against the cloudy lights in the ceiling. The person's hair was jet black and wispy, a bit long with one little thin braid in the front which was held together with a white ribbon and some green, black and white beads. He waved a hand infront of you and was now speaking again.

     "oye, estas bien?" His voice wasn't as loud anymore. He brought a hand to your cheek and lifted you up in his arms bridal-style to avoid dropping you if you were on his back. "Hola, Will! We've got someone! They look young." You buried your face into his warm cloak the best you could, it was a godsend and you wanted it near you immediately. You heard a British voice in the distance say "awwweeee, they're so cute!" And a 'vrrr'ing noise grew closer, followed by light footsteps and then louder ones which sounded like the person in them was wearing business attire.

     "What is that..? Why is it so small?" Said a slightly less obnoxious voice than the first, reaching out a hand to boop your nose lightly. Someone swatted at the hand which just booped your nose, followed by a reply. "Hey, they're waking up, hold on.."

     You rubbed your eyes, blinking quickly and looking around. A gloopy, slightly green Caucasian man who's skin had parts which faded to his green skin- or uh- goop- color. This one had a white t-shirt and jeans, both of which were burned around the  edges and ripped. One of his eyes was glazed over with a dark blue-white. The other was a brown and green ombre. Then there was the man who had cut him off, a ram man in a business suit with greyish skin and dark brown hair that almost looked black, with red horns. The place where his heart was located was sewn over with a black fabric similar to the rest of the suit, and he seemed constantly tired. He acted like the leader of the group of misfits, and they took him seriously. Then the man holding you was apparent. His facial features from before now visibly combined with a top in the colors of the Mexican flag, his mask pulled over his head. The top was a ruana that covered his whole upper body, along with ripped shorts and black fishnets which her held up by a black garter. He wore black boots that looked sharp. Then there was the British man. He had a yellow sweater with a blue heart sewn on and fingerless gloves, a large slash or stab mark through his sweater in blue. He also wore a beanie similar to the color of the ram man's horns, his curly brown locks falling over half of his face as he tilted his head. His brown eyes gazed into yours.

     "You...why are you here? You're much too young! Barely even a teen yet by the looks of it-" he spoke in a troubled tone. The business ram sighed, glancing at the man holding you who nodded and handed you over to him. He started to explain the whole 'anyone can die' talk to the two other, much more innocent men while Schlatt headed to the door and opened it with a creak. It revealed nothingness, and he lifted you by the bottom and lower back with one hand while snapping with his other. The void ahead of you was now a room similar to your old one, a simple replication. Your eyes lit up.

    "Kid, do you know why you're here?" He questioned. You nodded a yes. "Can you explain it to me, hun?" You sighed.

-----

     You looked your father in the eyes. He glared back, a look of distaste facing you which made your stomach flip around like a dying fish. "I DONT WANNA DO IT DADDY, I DONT WANNA!" "God y/n, you're so damn selfish!! I should have fucking killed you when I had the chance, you know that? You're the absolute worst daughter this damn world has ever seen!" You felt your father's hands hold you against the wall by your neck, your feet far off the ground. You struggled for air, kicking your little legs and blinking quickly. "D...daddy...p-please- stop...it hurts...." You felt his grip tighten, your vision bluring. You saw your soul leave your own body, a cold air gripping you tightly. Your body was dropped, and your father's mask came off of him to reveal his terrifying scars. He had realized what he had done.

     "Y/n...? Baby, wake up! I didn't mean it, please, wake up!" That was your last life.

That was the end.

---------

     The ram held out a large hand to you, his face full of concern. Your smaller hand fell into his.

     "I'm so sorry." He looked at your turtleneck sweater and pulled a bit at the neck, the bruised marks around your neck were no longer hidden. That part of your perfectly white sweater was a blistering red in the shape of Dream's handprint.
     "I'm Schlatt, kid. What's your name?"
     "Y/n...."

     "Nice to meetcha, y/n. You've got a new family here now. Does that sound okay?"

     You nodded slowly.

     "Welcome home then, kiddo."

~the end! Ty for reading, I hope it was okay :) I'm too lazy to write usual credits but u know the drill, so go ahead and vote if u don't mind <3 ~1069 words total

~1069 words total