Part 7

Warnings: ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️ 18+ readers only, cheating

Andy walked into the kitchen as Laurie cleaned up after dinner, as if nothing happened, refusing to talk about the obvious.

Andy let out a frustrated sigh, "I need to talk to you." He said as he stood on the opposite side of the kitchen island.

"There's nothing to talk about." Laurie refused to look at Andy.

"I'm going to, Connecticut, to speak to my father." Andy frowned.

"I'm not coming with you." Laurie dismissed the idea without looking at him.

Andy placed his hands on his hips with huff, "I wasn't asking you to come with me, Laurie. I was just telling you."

Laurie stopped and finally looked at him. "I thought you hated him?"

Andy nodded, "I know what my father is like, Laurie, he isn't just gonna do what I ask. He'll play mind games." Andy explained.

Laurie's brow knitted together as she silently looked at Andy. "Does she know?"

Andy frowned in confusion, "Who?"

"Who do you think?" Laurie huffed.

Andy drew in a deep breath through his nose. "I thought you didn't want to talk about it?"

"Just tell me, Andy, does she know?" She asked.

He nodded. "You don't have to worry, okay, she's not pressing charges." Andy turned around and started to walk away.

"Thank you." Laurie called out.

"For what?" Andy asked.

"For talking to her. I knew you would." She smiled at him.

Andy shook his head as he looked back at her with a frown. "I didn't. Y/N, said she couldn't do it to, Jacob." He said before walking into his office and shutting the door behind him.

He looked through the window and smiled as he saw you in your living room, dancing around and singing in your pj's with what looked like a spatchula in your hand. He pulled his phone out and dialled your number, walking closer to the window. He watched you bend over and grab your phone front the coffee table, still shaking your butt as you did making him chuckle.

"Hello," You answered.

"You've got some moves, sweetheart." He chuckled.

You let out a startled gasp and spun round to face him, your eyes wide as you saw Andy watching you. "Oh, no, you saw?"

Andy chuckled, "Oh yeah, I saw." He smirked at you. "What were you dancing to?"

You gulped. "Uh... Nothing," You lied.

Andy raised his eyebrow at you. "Liar."

You groaned in embarrassment. "Fine... Okay... It was, Britney Spears..." You blushed as Andy began laughing. "Are you calling just to laugh at me or is there something I can help you with, Mr Barber?" You let out a low growl as you walked back into your kitchen.

Andy groaned as he lost view of you and sat in his chair. "Actually, I was hoping I could talk to you about something."

"Sure,"

Andy smiled to himself. "I'm going to Connecticut, in a couple of days, to talk to my dad."

"Oh... Why?" You asked.

"Joanne, thinks I should try to get him to give us a sample of his DNA so, Jacob, can be tested for the murder gene." He sighed.

"Oh, right, I remember you saying." You answered. "How do you feel about seeing him?" You asked taking Andy by surprise.