Part 12

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, mentions of sex, cheating, violence, plot twist!!, Neal being an ass, crying, angry!Andy, (GIF not mine)

Andy drew in a deep breath, smiling to himself as he walked down the hallway. He ignored the stares and whispers, no longer caring what other people thought of him. He was one step closer to being with you and that's all that mattered.

"Hey, Barber!"

Andy's eyes fell shut as he drew in another deep breath before looking back at Neal with a frown. "Neal." He nodded before facing the elevator doors again.

"Hey. I hear you're not coming back." He said. "What gives?"

Andy shrugged, "Just, moving on to better things, that's all, Neal."

Neal nodded, "Sure, I get it..." Neal stood by Andy's side and eyed him out the corner of his eye. He began smirking to himself. "You know your hot neighbor?" He asked as they walked onto the empty elevator.

Andy frowned, "Y/N? What about her?"

"You seen her dating anyone recently?" Neal asked. "I've been thinking 'bout asking her out."

Andy's hands balled up at his sides, "No, I haven't." He cleared his throat. "She's not really shown any interest in anyone after what her ex-husband put her through." He began to smile to himself as he looked down at his feet. "And, don't take this the wrong way, Neal, but I don't think you're her type."

Neal nodded, "Right. Sure... So, what is her type? Married men?" He smirked to himself.

Andy turned to face Neal with a growl.

"Okay, listen," Andy pushed Neal back against the side of the elevator

"Okay, listen," Andy pushed Neal back against the side of the elevator. "What you think you know about, me and Y/N, you don't. So fuckin' keep your mouth shut." Andy glared at him.

Neal began grinning. "I didn't mean anything by it, Andy."

"Bullshit. She told me what you said to her." Andy jabbed his chest. "You leave her alone, understand?"

"See. It's stuff like that, that makes people think the two of you are screwing." Neal smirked at him.

Before Andy could say anything else the doors began to open. If it wasn't for the people that were waiting to get in the elevator, Andy would have kicked Neal's ass.

"Juat leave her alone." Andy stepped back from him and stormed out of the elevator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Jacob shouted down to you from his bedroom window.

You looked up as you shut your car door, "Jacob." You smiled up at him. "What's up?" You asked.

"Can you help me?"

"With what?" You asked.

"This stupid game." He huffed. "I'm still stuck on the same level I was the other day." He frowned.