Part 16 !SMUT!

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, oral (m-receiving), rough sex, shower sex, unprotected sex, nipple biting/sucking, biting, use of daddy (in a teasing manner), pet/nick names (sweetheart, good girl, baby), washing each other, kissing (gif not mine)

You felt like a stalker hovering by your bedroom window watching Andy and Jacob say goodbye to each other for the weekend but you promised Jacob you'd say goodbye to him. You'd be outside with them but Laurie had stopped by to say goodbye too and you didn't want to cause any trouble. You wanted Jacob to have fun this weekend. And she'd already been getting on at Andy over Jacob still refusing to answer her calls or texts.

Your eyes widened as you watched Jacob pull out of Laurie's hug and pushed her away from him angrily. You didn't miss the way Andy scoffed as Laurie spat something at him. Jacob said something else to Laurie that she didn't like before he turned to face your house. You smiled and waved down at Jacob as he waved up at you before getting into the back of Sarah's parents car. You let out a relieved sigh and drew the curtains ready for when you got out of the shower. You'd spent the morning packing a few boxes ready for when you have to move so you'd worked up a nice sweat.

Your cell buzzed in your back pocket and as expected it was Jacob.

Jacob: I can't believe her! She asked if you and dad have been doing it with me in the house. EW! I don't want to think about that. God! I hate her!!

Y/N: 😐 wow!
Y/N: okay, this is what you do; just forget about your mom, your dad and me. Enjoy your weekend with Sarah. You remember everything I told you? How do you remember if it's poison ivy?

Jacob: Leaves of three, let it be

Y/N: 👍🏻 good job.
Y/N: Have fun!! See you soon

Jacob: Thanks Y/N. I'll see you when I get back

You threw your phone onto the bed as the front door slammed shut and Andy storm his way up the staircase.

"I don't believe her!" Andy stomped into your bedroom as you made your way over to your ensuite. "Where's your suitcase?" He asked standing in the doorway.

You turned to face him confused, "Hallway closet. Why?"

"Because I'm sick and tired of that bitch." He huffed and walked out into the hallway. "Y'know what she asked, Jacob?"

"I do, he's already told me." You frowned as you listened to him move around in the closet.

"He has?" He asked before walking back into your bedroom with the suitcase.

You nodded. "They'd barely left the curb and he was texting me about her... Why would she ask him that?"

"Because we go to court next week." He huffed and threw the suitcase down onto the bed. "She's trying to prove I'm no different to her." He shook his head. "I can't believe she'd ask him."

You let out a heavy sigh, "What did, Jacob, tell her?" You frowned as you sat on your bed.

Andy shook his head and sat down beside you. "The truth. We haven't spent any time together like that with, Jacob, around... At all even."

It's true. Other than the night in the tent, you and Andy hadn't spent a night together in the same bed. Sure, the three of you had dinner together most nights whether it was at Andy's house, or your house, or pizza at your store when you've been there late packing things away. You've even shared the odd breakfast here and there, but you've always gone over or they've come to you.

You nodded. "Poor kid." You sighed and then looked at your suitcase behind you. "Why do you need my suitcase?" You asked Andy.

Andy looked at it and began smiling. "Jacob's, away until Monday evening. The divorce hearing doesn't start until Monday morning. So we have until Sunday afternoon to spend some time together and I plan on taking you away somewhere for the weekend so it can be just you and me."