Part 13

Jacob had decided to help you out at your store today instead of staying at home. Andy didn't mind. He imagined the house felt differently to Jacob now after what had transpired there the day before. Andy was actually glad for the peace and quiet as he sat in the house on his own. There was somethings he needed to look over, thanks to a friend that owed him a favour.

"Andy?"

Andy looked up with a scowl as Laurie stood in the doorway of his office. "Get out."

"Please. We have to talk about this." She pleaded stepping into the room.

"There's nothing to talk about, Laurie." He glared at her.

"Don't you want to try and save our marr-"

"OUR MARRIAGE ENDED YEARS AGO!" He shouted angrily at her as he stood up. "Don't try and lie your way out if this, okay?"

"It was just a one time thing, I swear." Laurie cried.

Andy scoffed and grabbed the papers beside him before he marched round his desk and shoved them towards her. "Hundreds of texts, phone calls... Pictures, videos of you and at least three different guys... All over the last three years..." He laughed darkly. "So no, it wasn't a one time thing." He snapped at her. "But you know, which one hurts the most? Which one is so hard to believe?"

Laurie shook his head, "I don't-"

"Him!" Andy snarled. "How could you, Laurie? He's a monster!"

"SHE DESERVED IT!" Laurie hit her fists against his chest. "She took you, from me. I had to!"

Andy shoved her away from him, "I wasn't having an affair with her!" He shouted. "All these years, you've accused me when it was you. You were the one fucking other men. And yet, you're still hell bent on making me the bad guy." Andy shook his head, "Why him?" He asked her.

"... You know what he said when I told him the two of you were having an affair?" She let out dry chuckle. "He said, it was only fair that we did the same to make it even." She smirked to herself. "And I don't regret any of it."

Andy's eyes stung with tears as he glared at her. "You're a psycho... He nearly killed her, all because you were jealous-"

"I WASN'T JEALOUS!" She hit him again.

Andy grabbed her hands and pushed her against the wall. "I NEARLY LOST HER!"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I love her." Andy glared at her, his eyes wild like a beast. "I'll never forgive you, for this."

"How dare you stand there and yell at me for what I've done? You're just as bad as me, Andy!" Laurie spat at him.

"OUR SON CAUGHT YOU, LAURIE!" Andy yelled. "It's that, that pisses me off more than anything." He pushed her away from him and towards the door. "Get out! Now!"

"Andy, please-"

"I don't want to hear it." Andy grabbed the door handle and opened the front door, once again pushing Laurie out. "I want nothing more to do with you. I'll see you in court!"

"What?"

"You think I'm gonna let you have custody of, Jacob, after this?" He scoffed. "Oh, and don't even try to bother, Y/N. Expect a restraining order." He slammed the door shut.

Andy let out a scream as he punched the wall repeatedly, letting his tears fall. He nearly lost you, because of them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You didn't need to pay him, Y/N." Andy smiled tiredly as the two of you and Jacob tucked into dinner.

Jacob gasped. "What? I worked hard."