Part 11 ⚠️Defending Jacob spoilers⚠️ SMUT

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, ⚠️Defending Jacob spoilers⚠️, smut, fingering, unprotected sex, cheating, filming of sex, aggressive behavior

Italics flashbacks

The sound of your phone ringing woke you from your sleep. You let out a tired groan as you rolled over and looked at the clock beside your bed, there was still some time before your alarm was due to go off making you huff as you reached for your phone.

"Andy?" You crooked.

"Sorry to wake you, sweetheart, I just needed to tell someone." Andy let out a breathy chuckle.

Your brow furrowed as you sat up in bed. "What's going on, Andy?"

"Leonard Patz, confessed to killing, Ben." He cried softly. "It's over, sweetheart. Jacob's free... And so am I."

A sense of relief washed over you as you made your way down the staircase towards the underground car park. This morning had been a whirlwind. When you spoke to Andy this morning, you almost thought you were dreaming.

It was a shock, to say the least, to find out Leonard Patz had killed Ben and that Jacob was going to be cleared of all charges. What had felt like nightmare for so long, was finally over in the blink of an eye.

Tthough the trial was over, some people still didn't believe Jacob's innocence. Even with new evidence and a confession from Leonard Patz they weren't willing to accept that he was the real killer.

"You should be ashamed of yourself."

You looked up over shoulder at the sound of Dan Rifkin's voice. Your brow furrowed as you turned on the stairs, "Excuse me?"

"That boy murdered my son! He's a murderer!" He shouted at you.

"No he's not." You turned and headed back down the stairs towards car park.

"How can you say that?" He asked following you down.

You stopped and looked back at him, "Because I know, Jacob." You glared at him, "The real murderer has confessed, what more do you fucking want? Please, just leave the poor boy alone and drop it." You glared at him before turning back to carry in to the car park.

"HEY!" Dan shouted after you.

He quickly closed the distance between you before you entered the car park, reaching out to grab you by the left arm and shoved you into the wall making you cry out in pain as your shoulder collided with it.

"Poor boy? My fucking son is DEAD! And that, poor boy, murdered him." He hissed in your face. "So no, I won't fucking drop it."

"Don't fucking touch me!" You pushed him away from you.

"Dad."

You turned towards the sound of Jacob's worried voice in the car park where he stood with his parents and Joanne, watching you in shock as you hastily made your way towards them.

Dan was quick to barge past you and storm towards Jacob, shouting at him like he was possessed.

Before he could get close to Jacob, Dan was pulled back by the man that had been watching you. Andy pulled you behind him safely as Dan was slammed on the hood of a car and cried out in pain as he struggled.

"What shall I do with him? Hold him until the cops get here?" The man asked as Dan groaned.

"No," Laurie spoke shaking her head, "Let him go. Please."

The man nodded and let Dan go like Laurie wanted. Dan tried to straighten himself as he glared at you all.

"He didn't do it, Dan." Andy said, trying to convince Dan one more time, only for him to walk off without another word. Andy sighed then quickly turned around and looked at you, "Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asked giving you a once over.