11

A few days had passed and the warm presence was with me at all times. It was comforting but all I could think was what I was doing to her.
She was the love of my life and she was by my bedside as I lay unconscious in an induced coma.
That would all change in the evening of my 4th day in a coma.
I felt different I started to come around and I could slowly feel warmer.

Serena paged Jac and Sacha to bring Bernie out of her coma.
Suddenly I began to feel different  once more, I lost consciousness again.
This time I started to choke, I started to gasp for air.
Sacha was taking the breathing tube out of my mouth and I continued to struggle for air.
Once the tube had been fully removed I took a deep breath. I could finally slowly breath one my own.
I checked again for air and then I slowly opened my eyes. While still half out of it I saw a figure, I women with dark brown hair lean over me and she touched my face.
I could slowly see her, the love of my life was there for me as I woke up.
She was by my side the whole time, the first thing I did was to cry, as the tear drifted down my face more people came closer. The room was full of people, my colleagues, my friends.
I slowly sat up a bit in the bed and I started to cry. Everyone came close and welcomed me back and it was so comforting to know how much I am loved.