VII - talk?

TW: kinda small swearing, death

This is an Enemies to lovers story

———————————————————————

I never thought me and Isabela would get along. I mean, I ripped her dress anyway.

But, I really do want her to forgive me. I'm just afraid of her. Since, of course, she's a Madrigal.

I don't doubt her. I mean, maybe I do but — I'll see if I can apologize, maybe she's not bad? Maybe I'm just doubting her.

-

I went to the Casita, nervous. Going into someones house as a random to apologize is normal, right?

I finally knocked on the door, A beautiful looking woman with brown hair and a yellow dress opened the door.

" Hello there! Do you need anything? " She said joyfully.

" Oh uhm- yea, I'm here to see Isabela? "

" Pretty sure she isn't expecting anyone, but sure"

" Isabela! " She called out.

" Yes Tiá? "

" Well, someone's here to see you "

Isabela looked at me. Surprised and shocked. But, eventually — glared.

She thanked her Tiá and proceeded to cross her arms on me.

" What do you want now? "

" Sorry if I keep bothering you but, I'm sorry Isabela, I didn't mean to rip your dress. . . "

" . . . "

" You- What? "

" I'm sorry! Okay? I didn't mean to do that! You see I was about to move a box so that you can walk properly then I suddenly tripped and didn't notice what I did! " I said absolutely fast.

" Well, sure. Let's say I forgive you. "

Wow, she actually did?! LES GO! oh wait, she probably still hates me- well now that I have the confidence to ask her, let's ask.

" Soo like, are we good now or? "

" Not so sure about that, but, I'll forgive you if you help me make a new dress. "

" Hold on5x, You, want ME? To help YOU make a DRESS?!?! "

" Yes. Now come on, we're going to the store to get some fabric. " Wow that was cold to say.

- ISABELA'S POV -

Gosh, I finally forgave them? I could never-

( Time skip to when she did it ☹)

Aaaand I just did it.

-

We went out to get some fabric, They're much quiet that I thought, Well — is it because we didn't get along? I mean, it's my first time with some person who is This quiet.

" We're here. " They said in a quiet-ish tone. I could still hear what they were saying.

I zoned out of my imaginations and rainbows about interaction and quietness.

" Oh right, " I pull out some money to pay for the fabric.

-

I turned my head to ask if the fabric was okay, turns out she was looking at me already.

Our faces were close. Really close. Absolutely close.

It was only a few centimeters for our faces to touch.

They looked away to look at the fabric. Why, why was I desperate for this- persons, attention?

" Ooo, you picked out a good one, this is definitely it-! "

They cover their mouth.

" Sorry, I was loud, but this fabric is definitely it! " They said with a quiet but cheerful tone.

I wonder why they couldn't help but be quiet, we're they forced to be quiet? Or, do they just want to?

-

- YN'S POV -

We went back to the Casita and went in her room.

It was really pretty! The flowers smelt strong, yet, really pleasant.

" You have a pretty big room " I cooed.

" thanks "

-

We were finally done making the dress! Wow, it wasn't what I had really expected.

-----
hueheuehueehue cliffhanger >:)