VIII - The Kiss

TW: kinda small swearing, death

This is an Enemies to friends to lovers story? 😳

-----------------------

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER ON THE LAST CHAPTER SSHDHS

____________

Isabela reached for her dress, I was holding it up. Teasing her. ( yes u r taller than Isabela cuz I said so )

" Cmon! Give it! It's mine you know! "

" Not any more! " I chuckled.

Isabela crossed her arms on annoyance. After that, she pounced on me! leaving us on the ground.

" What the he- " I stopped. Realizing her head was on my shoulder. Laughing at me.

" Ha! Guess it's mine now! " She said.

My face was flushed. All I could do - was stutter.

Isabela was still on top of me, laughing and making fun of me for getting pounced on.

" What the hell... "

She finally stopped, helping me get up, she still kept giggling. That's when I realized how beautiful she was.

Her silky dark black hair. And her gorgeous dark skin caused me to shiver from the thoughts.

I didn't realize I was staring. I was flustered as fuck.

She waved her hand at me. " Helloo? Are you okay? " She still said giggling.

" You're... Staring... "

I finally snapped out of my own universe.

" Oh uh, sorry. "

I wanted to compliment her but, I was too nnervou.

So, I just hugged her. Her dress was soft. Her skin was as well.

" Cmon, it's time for dinner, want me to walk you home? Or, do you wanna stay? "

" I'll go home, alone. Well, for now at least. " I mumbled at the last part, thinking she wouldn't hear it.

" ' For now '? "

" Yes, " after a long pause " wait what how'd you hear that I thought I whispered? "

" You were close enough for me to hear " She said in a sarcastic tone.

I was still hugging her. I didn't wanna let go. She was too huggable and soft.

You know what, I'll marry her and have 2 kids then live happily ever aft- okay no that's.. Too early.

I jumped when I realized what she had just said.

" OH- uh- Sorry?- "

" Yea what ever, " She said grabbing my wrist " cmon! I'll walk you home.

When I think about it, maybe she isn't that bad after all? We have already been kinda close since she forgave me. Though we would've been closer if my introvert ass wasn't so nervous around her.

-

.Three weeks later.

She helped me decorate me room, help with chores, and we even made a tree house!

We both laid on the grass, exhausted - it was so fun today! She gave me flowers, that made me flushed, and red all day.

" That was really fun! And, thanks for the flowers " I said with a bright but awkward smile.

" No problem " She leaned over to me.

Our faces were close again. But, really, they kept getting close to one another.

I had gotten close to Isabela a few weeks ago. It was fun and all but, when it comes to teasing, she always wins.

" Whatchu looking at? " She said. Me not Not realizing that I was staring.

" Want a kiss? " She said, - teasing me.

" Shut up Isabela " I said in a sarcastic-ish tone.

" Sure I'll give you a kiss. "

I wasn't expecting that answer, when she does that, she always plucks flowers in my face! Yet, I had gotten used to it from the past week.

" I'm not falling for tha- "

She kissed my cheek.

" Really expect me to kiss your lips? Fruity ass hole. " She said laughing.

All I could do was stare. I was red, even if it wasn't my lips, it was still a kiss from Isabela. The person I admired and loved.

____________________

MIGHT DO MORE CHAPTERS TODAY IF I DONT HAVE HOMEWORK LOL

Word count; 609

das it. 😋