Chapter 12 A Plan

Positive feelings shouldn't be such a bad thing. Actually the idea of them never have been, but depending on who they're from can determine whether or not it's cause for celebration.

Being prone to feeling what everyone else is feeling tends to be overwhelming. To those who know him, well, sometimes he wondered if they took advantage of the fact he can't be upset for long.

Regardless though dream knew what he felt. Felt through error, felt through you. Positive emotions after a sudden burst of negativity. But would anyone believe him?

"Alright! So this plan shouldn't be so bad! Error won't know what hit him!" Ink's voice startled dream out of his far off thoughts gazing wistfully off to the side wondering about those emotions he felt.

"Mewhehe! The eldest human shall safely return home soon!" Blueberry, or perhaps it's better to say the sans of your world, laughed happily delighted that progress was being made.

"What do you think dream? Don't we have this in the bag now! It's like an even better game now that we're all playing!" Ink pressed the palms of his hands against the wooden table of the living room in the skeletal brothers' home up on the surface. A twinkle in his eyes as he gazed at dream who simply blinked turning to look back at his friend.

"I don't know," dream hesitated, "something feels off."

Clasping his hands together close to his chest dream looked down at the carpet hearing the sounds of Chara and Papyrus cooking some snacks in the kitchen. Dream closed his eyes still lost in thought. Nightmare was always a presence within his abilities to sense emotions. A bad presence that kept him from reaching his friends or people in need.

There was something off about him too. He seemed distant like he was far away, and too gleeful at something that happened as if it was all apart of something bigger. Dream sighed heavily feeling his friends gaze upon him.

"What do you mean friend? Is something wrong?!" Blue seemed worried leaning forward from his criss crossed state against the floor towards the coffee table.

"It's not that something is wrong, but the fact that there's nothing wrong." Dream felt like he was speaking in riddles as he opened his eyes looking up at the ceiling.
"Error and (Y/N) are feeling positive emotions right now, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing."

There was silence.

"What do you mean? Would could they both be happy about? Only thing I've ever seen error happy about is destroying an au or chocolate." Ink shrugged as he spoke.

"Maybe the eldest human has befriended error! It's not impossible!" Blue seemed hopeful hopping up with his deceleration.

"Maybe.." dream trailed off sighing before shaking his head.
"Are we sure this plan is going to work?"

"I'm sure it will!" Ink seemed nonchalant about the whole thing.

"It has to!" Blue's reaction made dream smile a bit. He was always so positive, actually it was part of the reason Dream was here.

Of course when ink last saw Dream it was at the beginning of this whole mess, and dream had intentions of seeing if his brother was involved in some shape or form. The odd thing was Nightmare was no where to be found, and thus dream was led back here to help ink and blue devise a plan to help rescue you.

Still dream found it odd he didn't see his brother in his normal stalking places, nor did he see any of his lackeys. No killer, No horror, well basically no one in sight. It was a hit too odd but dream couldn't hang about those places for long.

"Mm!" Chara's strained noises finally reached everyone's ears as they, mostly ink and blue, spoke. At last causing everyone to turn their attention to the small child.