Chapter 3 The Deal

(E/C) = Eye Color
(S/C) = Soul Color

You felt like you were floating on water, gently drifting through a vast ocean unsure of where your destination was, but not caring. It was calm, feeling the waves rippling against your body rocking it gently as you moved through the water. Sometimes it would ran, specks of softer droplets cascaded down your face but you were calm even through the storm.

It was relaxing, to lay here with out a care in the world, no thoughts about anything no worries no fears. You sighed contently opening your eyes just to see the stars that littered the sky above you as you floated. Calm. Floated so calmly. Nothing in the world mattered, you didn't need to rush from one place to another. You could just rest.

You almost closed your eyes again feeling sleep calling to you begging you to come back to bed.

(Y/N).....

(Y/N)....

(Y/N)...

You opened your eyes quickly jolting in the calm waters at first thinking you heard some one call your name. You relaxed finding that impossible. But just as your hands clasped against one another readying your body for sleep you felt your self sit up now swimming no longer floating. The waves grew rough their vibrant blue now a sea of black that began to rock you back and forth violently. Water was starting to get in your mouth as you desperately tried to keep above the water.

"(Y/N)."

The sea sung your name, too many voices to count all at once as they screamed your name. Yet at the same time merely said it. You gasped for air, violently pushing past the water that attempted to drown you trying desperately to stay on the surface of it. And just when you thought you were just making it you gasped feeling some sort of string wrap around your body.

At first it felt like sea weed, or maybe even a creature, the way they slithered around your waist and ankles. But as you pulled against them you caught the vibrancy of blue in the darkness that the sea had become. You fought feeling them trying to pull you down, drowning you in waves of emotions you couldn't control.

But before you could even make it they dragged you down, your head dipped below the water and your hair flew past your face as you struggled with the strings trying to swim back up. Determined to make it back up.

Bubbles of air were leaving your lips as ripples of light shimmered in the black water you were swimming through fighting strings that had no relevance to the ocean reaching your arm up. Fingers brushing just against the surface to try and make it back, but just as you brushed against it you were yanked back down.

You didn't stop fighting, you didn't want to stop, but your body was growing tired and your eye sight was beginning to blur the more you struggled. Soon you'd be all out of air and you knew it. Black dots littered your vision as you now weakly struggled seeing the ocean ahead of you seeming as though it was glitching. Your eyes wanted to close your body loosing all its will to fight back as it grew limp.

"(Y/N)!" Screaming was heard and you felt your self suddenly being pushed from the ocean back to the surface gasping for air, feeling as though some one was shaking you.

Then you opened your eyes, for the first time in the real world.

You gasped for air sitting up in your bed, the covers thrown off of your body hanging loosely off the side dangerously close to the floor. Your pillows were littered around the bed, and it was clear you had moved them in your sleep. You panted looking around with eyes pricked with paranoia as you let your gaze zoom around.