Chapter 7 Inking Mistake

(F/F) = Favorite Food

After shouting for a little while, you had given up this whole idea that this ink guy would come and rescue you. And at this point you half think error has left you alone as well. Maybe you're just hungry, and finding that the time was passing slower. Or maybe you just already accept an unspoken truth.

What ever the reason, you've resulted in sitting on the ground waiting for your captor's inevitable return. Looking around, you sort of found yourself lonely now. Sure you should be more uptight and find a way to be free but if you left your whole universe would be at risk and you couldn't have that. So here you sat.

Though the longer you sat the more you wished you didn't. You sighed picking at the floor regardless of there being nothing to pick at, only to see something hanging from the soul strings. Curiosity gets the better of you as you stand walking closer to some strands that hung unusually low unlike the others which were hung high above you on the ceiling.

You peered are the strings then caught sight of some sort of knitted doll, or plush? What ever it was it seemed kind of cute. You reached for it at first then withdrew sucking in a breath.

Didn't he tell me not to touch anything?

You sighed letting your hand dangle back at your side.

Well yeah he did, but he didn't say I couldn't look.

You smiled at the thought peering through the soul strings to get a better glimpse of the knitted plush. It was then you saw it was another skeleton only this one was dressed like papyrus but in blue, with more of a jacket than a hoodie, and looked quite a lot like sans. But lazier. You wanted to laugh at the sight. You could never imagine sans, your little ball of energy, to be as lazy as his brother and dress such a way. The more you looked the more you saw that wasn't the only one.

There was a black and blue looking version, with some sort of goop trying to be translated through the knit work. There was also a bright prince looking one next to it wearing shades of yellow favoring a star on the clasp for his cape. You sort of felt like laughing finding he looked like some sort of dream like prince. You looked past him to see one like the very first your eyes laid upon only it was dressed in red and seemed far more angrier.

You decided not to gaze too long at that one. But there was one that caught your eye. The poor little guy was white hidden amongst the others in a far corners. (You hadn't realized you had walked to view them all at this point. Away from where you had started.) With a deep red line knitted across his chest, a red scarf to match. Making both pieces seem like they didn't belong on such a white character.

It was definitely a contrast and you nearly lifted your hand to touch it finding your self fixated on the little guy. You almost understood him, the pain knitted into the eyes amongst restraint and a want to still do good even if the situation was hopeless.

But before you could do anything you jumped at the sound of shouting, you figured error must of returned. You could hear him loudly grumbling and quickly retreated back to where the soul strings had started trying not to touch them as you rushed to be back where you had been sitting. Only to stop short seeing errors back to your own.

"I leave for 10 minutes-" you heard him grumble irritably like an upset child with no control on their emotions. You thought about saying something to him but the smell of food finally filled your nostrils and you inhaled deeply.

Mm, (F/F).

Your mind thought happily, it was then your stomach decided to grumble allowing error to know your location. He turned on his heel quickly to face you, his face contorting with such an expression almost like you had startled him slightly before he relaxed narrowing his eyes.