𝟎𝟏| Blood Slave

~𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖊~

~𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖊~

The rain hit the cream blonde's face as she stood in the middle of the graveyard. Vampires stood around her, looking at the grave blankly.

Her owner had died.

Finally.

Nobody cried, she has never seen a vampire cry. She didn't even think vampires knew how to mourn.

But death did work differently for them.

The girls wore black dresses with black veils over their faces and the guys wore plain black suits. They all used umbrellas to protect themselves from the rainy area.

Nene stood in a used black dress that was too little and had no umbrella. Her marks were visible all over her neck and a few places on other parts of her body.

"What do we do with her?" Two vampires whisper behind her as the others started to leave. She looked up when a tall woman walked toward her.

She stood out, her dress was long and red, her umbrella was black and she had a cold glare in her eyes. The cream blonde lowered her gaze out of fear.

"Nene." Her eyes narrowed before grabbing the girl's arm and dragging her along. This woman was the Lady and owner of the all-girls slave home. Someone Nene had always been around.

She knew now that her owner had died, she had to go back to the girl's slave home until she was ready to be sold again.

The slave home wasn't that bad.

She liked it better than being sold.

~𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞~

Cleaning

Nene stripped from her clothes and sat in the huge tub of water that was freezing cold. Other girls sat there too; different human workers washing their bodies and hair thoroughly.

When the lady came to wash Nene, she was not gentle at all. She bit her lip as the lady roughly dragged her fingers into her scalp.

The sent that she was using was lemon, and it was for everything. Her hair and her body.

Once the bath was done, she got thrown a towel before she walked into the open dressing room.

Sitting in a chair in front of a vanity, another woman came in. Nene shook in her chair even though the room was very humid since multiple girls also sat in the room.

Her hair dripped, letting the water droplets fall against her neck and down her body.

She flinched when the woman, who looked a lot younger than expected, touched her neck. "I'm so sorry you went through that," she whispered.

Nene's eyes widened. She looked at the woman through the mirror. As she thought, this woman was very young. Maybe early 20s.

She picked up the comb and started to comb out Nene's hair gently. Each stroke had care, something she wasn't used to.