𝟏𝟔| Beautiful

𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑

𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑

She was slipping, and his grip on her was getting weaker.

He pulled away and lifted her up, wrapping both arms around her while her legs loosely wrapped around his waist.

She was on fire. She was burning. Her heart, her mind, her body. Everything.

She absolutely loved this feeling.

But she also started to feel a little lightheaded which he was slowly starting to sense.

Three knocks on the door.

They didn't hear. They didn't pull away from each other.

"Oh my gosh-"

The staggering voice is what stopped them. Amane pulled away instantly and put Nene back to her feet quickly but carefully.

Mora stared at them wide-eyed. "Oh my gosh- I'm so so sorry, I-" She slammed the door.

The weight of what had just happened knocked Amane to his senses.

He looked at Nene, fear written on his face. She stared back at him, her cheeks were red. Her hands stayed clutched to his sides.

She just stared with her lips stuck in the shape they were in during their kiss.

Her eyes had a look of awe in them but they also looked a little lost.

She stumbled when he tried to let go of her and he remembered how much blood she had just lost.

With the blood, she had drawn and him feeding from her, she lost too much.

He began to panic and lifted his wrist to his mouth before biting it. Once blood began to appear he put his wrist against Nene's mouth.

"Drink it!" He looked at her with worry. She hesitated before placing her lips against his wrist.

It was weird but vampire blood can restore human strength when it is offered.

Just as he was about to calm down he saw her eyes.

They're magenta, yes, but he saw them. He saw them go blood red. She closed them right after he saw that and when she opened them again they were normal.

They were magenta.

He didn't know if he was going crazy. He wouldn't be surprised. He just kissed her.

Or she kissed him. Either way, he kissed her. He shouldn't have done that.

But her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly. "I'm so sorry." He moved his wrist away and she was still a little wobbly.

He lifted her and sat her back in the chair. "I'm sorry."

She couldn't understand why he was sorry. All she could do was stare at him. Stare at his lips. She wanted to kiss him again.