𝟏𝟕| Masquerade

𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊

𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊

Amane was the first to wake up. Normally, he'd get up and get ready for the day immediately, but he decided to stare at Nene instead.

His fingers ran through her hair and he sighed. Carefully, he pulled the covers off of him and stepped out of bed.

Of course, she was a light sleeper. Her eyes blinked open and she sat up. "Go back to sleep, Yashiro," his index grazed her cheek softly.

"I'm going to be back soon, I just need to speak to someone."

He helped her lay back against the pillow and she closed her eyes. She was really about to wake up along with him that early.

He just threw on a pair of pants, brushed his teeth, and ran his fingers through his choppy hair in an attempt to make it look better, It didn't.

Walking into the library, he went to the back. Tsuchigomori was sitting at his desk smoking from his pipe with his head in a book. "Smoking this early?" Amane questioned.

"Ah, a visit from my former student. Long time no see." He closed his book and sat it aside while leaning his back against his seat.

"Sorry about that...I did want to talk to you about something." Amane pulled out the chair in front of Tsuchigomori's desk and took a seat.

Tsuchigomir lifted a brow, clearly interested. Which was rare. He was hardly ever interested in anything. "What happened?"

Amane wasn't shocked that he had already sensed that something happened. He never talked to his elder about anything unless he absolutely couldn't keep it to himself.

He needed to talk about Nene. He wasn't capable of staying silent about this. "I kissed Yashiro."

He was struggling to look directly at Tsuchigomori. "You what?" he asked. He was surprised, it didn't sound like he was, but he was surprised.

"When we left for her checkups, I fed from her and then ended up kissing her. Or she kissed me but I continued to kiss her- It was a good kiss- I liked it. I liked it so much that I ended up kissing her again just last night. We fell asleep together- I know it's wrong but it feels right-"

"Slow down, Yugi." Tsuchigomori leaned forward, taking a deep breath. "Let me think."

Amane stared at his hands. There was a light change of color on his face. He felt embarrassed about how he just allowed his feelings to explode into word vomit.

"The first girl you come to like is human?" he sighed. Amane watched him stand up and walk toward one of the cabinets.

He pulled out a glass and a bottle of whiskey. Amane's nose scrunched. He never understand why Tsuchigomori enjoyed that stuff so much.

He sat back down and poured himself some of the clear liquid. "How messy," he muttered.

"What do I do?"