Chapter 4: Side story

He brought a red cat home when he found one lying weakly on the sidewalk in his neighborhood. Laying it down on the couch, going to the kitchen pouring milk out from the fridge into a bowl and heating it up, and giving it to the cat.

It's not because he likes cats, but he thinks that he should save the stray cat from starvation and plan to let it out later to go wherever the cat wants to go.

However, unexpectedly, the cat got attached to him after he gave them food and drinks. Whenever he wants to go out to have his daily jog, the cat always bites on his shoes and tries to pull him back to the house.

He could only sigh when he notice that the cat doesn't like being outside of the house, nonetheless, he should still maintain his exercise, so without being too cruel to the weak cat, he carries the cat and put it in his room with the food and drinks the cat needs, closed the door and went outside the house.

Of course, he feels guilty when he heard the sound of nails screeching on the door, attempting to go out. He sighs, 'I should finish early'

After days of the cat not wanting to go out, he decides to adopt the cat instead, naming it Cale.

Cale is a well-behaved cat, excluding Cale's behaviour when he is going out, during the time when he has to live stream and play his game, Cale quietly stays on his lap to the point of sleeping and he could not get out of his chair for hours until Cale decided to get up because he doesn't want Cale to wake up from his sleep.

One thing he realized about Cale is the fact that he likes sweets, he is very sure that animals can't really eat sweets (I'm not sure about this), but Cale doesn't show anything wrong with his body when he ate those sweets he made.

Just to be sure, he decides to bring Cale out to the vet. And as expected, Cale doesn't want to go out of the house, Cale screech in contempt.

He decided to try his idea, bringing a bunch of sweets he know its Cale's favorite. Tempting Cale to get step by step out of the house, then carrying him in his arms along with the sweets and smoothing out Cale's furs in an attempt in calming him down.

Who knows what happened to Cale for him to get scared of getting out of the house, and to prevent him from getting out of the house every day.

Though he doesn't understand a cat's mentality, he is sure to try to reassure Cale about everything whenever he goes out, and be sure to give him a treat when he's back home.

Thankfully, the vet said that there is nothing majorly wrong with Cale's health, they only give some slight warning about his diets. Apparently, he's been giving Cale a bit too much food and sweets since Cale always lazes around and does nothing in the house, not much exercising and playing either.

Hmm, perhaps he should bring Cale out along with him during his daily jog?

A series of screech burst out in his ears as he says that Cale should come along with him to exercise.

"Cale, you should exercise or you are at risk for obesity"

MEOW!! Pulling at the rugs on the entrance of the house while he's trying to gently pull him off the rugs, trying not to hurt Cale.

"If you don't take a walk for an exercise I can't give you your favourite sweets"

MEOW?!

At that moment the resistance he felt from Cale disappears to thin air, he quickly attaches him to the leash he bought but never use to Cale's collar and quickly carried him outside of the house and to the park in the neighborhood where he usually does his jog.

'Is sweets more tempting than his health?'

He put him down when they arrive in the park, however, it seems that his daily jog will turn into a walk instead as he looks at Cale walking slowly and anxiously on the ground, trying hard to walk properly.