Chapter 8

Heyaa! I'm back with this fic:)

This is the story of their promised tour from chapter 6. Enjoy~

The school year started yet again, and Roksoo continued his usual routine. Except his friday turned blue and dry. Sunbae is not going to be accompanying him anymore to wait for Jungsoo's extracurricular activity. It's boring...

After the visit to sunbae's apartment, sunbae has been making effort to come back on weekends. In the afternoon, sunbae comes and brings him sweets that he bought from the store near his apartment building.

It's a pleasant surprise. He thought that since sunbae will be busy in college, he won't be able to see him again soon. However, the ring of the bell in his apartment dismissed that idea when he saw that sunbae visits him in the evening, bringing various sweets week after week.

They exchanged messages once in a while, and once saturday comes, it's basking in the comfort of being in another's space. Sometimes it's to accompany the other to study, go out for dinner, or just talk about their week.

The time they spent with each other is not with a plan or anything. But they enjoy just doing what they have been doing. It's becoming a habit for him to anticipate another saturday coming, just spending time peacefully.

That is until sunbae messaged him that he will not be able to come this saturday. Apparently, there are club exhibitions in his college, sunbae needs to come and join a club or two, so he can't skip this exhibition.

He was slightly disappointed until another message popped out on the screen. "Do you want to come to accompany me?"

"During the exhibition, the college is open to the public so people from outside can also come to visit" another message of the explanation comes.

He never comes close to that place again since his last visit because it is quite far, and sunbae always comes to visit once he's back, so there was not really a reason for him to come back to that place again.

Since there is an opportunity now, of course, he won't refuse. The long travel to and back is quite tiring for him, he thought that sunbae was always tired when he never fails to come to his apartment after returning, so maybe sunbae won't be tired this time. "Okay, I'll come."

Well, it is just a minuscule part of him that hopes sunbae comes back to visit just for him. He won't be disappointed even if it's not, after all, sunbae might have things to do back here. Maybe to visit his sister.

Saturday is a few days from now, the last one just past so recently, but he is eager to meet sunbae again. Maybe because of the sweets that he associated with sunbae since he always comes with one. Or it might be something else...

—------------------------------------------

He's staring at the message he received just a moment ago. Roksoo actually agreed to come here and accompany him to the exhibition.

Of course the exhibition is just an excuse. It is not really mandatory for students to attend it, they can come and go as they want but the registration period for clubs is for a week. He can register to a club whenever in that time span.

However, it is an opportunity for him to go out with Roksoo. It's not that he hates staying at home with Roksoo, but he feels that Roksoo should come out once in a while, most of the time that they spent together is at Roksoo's house.

In addition, he finally has a chance to show Roksoo around his college. So he won't miss it.

If by any chance Roksoo rejected accompanying him, it is regrettable but he won't be that dejected over it. He will come to visit Roksoo's apartment as usual and tell him that he registered early.