Chapter 12

heyaaaaaaaa~

It's been like, 5 or 6 months since i last posted? It was hectic for those months, I, for some reason, got into a full time and a freelance job, for those months. I still am, but work has not been as heavy as of late (I hope I'm not jinxing myself T_T).

Anywayy~ here is another chapter, enjoy!

This is another random time skip different from the previous one, before YJH started his intern with KRS in his freshmen year.

---------------------------------

Yoo Junghyuk saw Roksoo surrounded by a bunch of annoying guys. Choi Jungsoo is a common occurrence already, and although he's annoying, he somehow understands why Roksoo is a friend of that guy.

The persistence...

And another two annoying flies are added to the already chirpy atmosphere. Lee Soohyuk left him to go to Roksoo early while leaving him to go to the lecturer's office to drop off some stuff the lecturer asked of him.

Plus, that annoying squid plastered all over Roksoo along with Choi Jungsoo. Roksoo and Choi Jungsoo along with Kim Dokja were freshmen in the same class.

That's how a new one got added to the annoying group.

Kim Dokja is apparently a hoobae from his high school. Obviously, he never knew he existed before he clung onto Roksoo so hard they can't spend time alone at the university.

It's aggravating.

He went to finish the task forced by the lecturer as soon as possible and go to the canteen where he knew Roksoo was going to spend his lunch at.

His step felt heavy but quick as he walked in their direction, lifting Kim Dokja up from his seat beside Roksoo to the other empty side of the table by the collar of his shirt.

Rightfully and happily, he claimed back the seat beside Roksoo and remove the annoyance of clinging so closely to Roksoo.

Kim Dokja who had been removed knew what happened without looking back at Yoo Junghyuk who moved him.

A click of the tongue could be heard, "You should have spent more time in the lecturer's office."

Of course, Kim Dokja who found a chance to be close to Roksoo found out why he wasn't there with Roksoo like the guard dog he is, trying to spend every single time with Roksoo despite them being in a different year.

Yoo Junghyuk who was happy being beside Roksoo ignored the sarcasm. His attention was fully on Roksoo who pulled another plate full of food for him.

Roksoo ordered food for him even though he was not there, he was delighted with how attentive Roksoo is.

Though usually, he would be happier if Roksoo could eat the food he cook, unfortunately, they both slept late due to heavy assignments the lecturer gave them and woke up quite late with not enough time for him to cook lunch.

Kim Dokja knowing he won't be getting any response from the sunfish just glared at him as usual and eat his food begrudgingly.

All of them were used to this scene and didn't pay attention to it.

But obviously, someone wouldn't miss a chance to tease Yoo Junghyuk.

"Such possessiveness, what would happen if our Roksoo were to find someone he loves." Lee Soohyuk said it with a contemplative tone, but everyone aside from Roksoo could see the slight raise of one corner of his lips.

"What do you mean sunbae? Roksoo is too young to be in love!" Choi Jungsoo chimed in, completely disagreeing with Roksoo being in love despite him being 20 already...