Chapter 6: Graduation

His graduation is coming soon, really soon. What does he have to prepare, he doesn't know. Never really attended any graduation aside from his friend that was in the same year as him, he doesn't know what he was supposed to give for sunbae.

The number of days he had to prepare kept on decreasing, and he was at a loss on what to do. Well, on his graduation, he was given flowers by his parents and Jungsoo's family, and a few others from his classmates as well.

Does sunbae even like flowers? What about a cake to celebrate it instead? Or should he give him gifts instead? Why is it so hard to decide?

Rolling around the bed while hugging his pillow to let out his frustrations. He ended up searching it up on the internet. What does sunbae like? He likes to cook. Hmm, his level in cooking and baking is maxed out, 'I don't think he will need any more tools for it', sweets? He bought it for him on valentine's day.

Should he try making it himself? 'Sunbae always cook and bake for me, I should return the favor right?'

Honestly, his cooking is average, he never tried baking either. Tapping on his phone, searching for the simplest cake recipe he could make. He could start small for experiments, after all, he had a week to prepare, and he is on his holiday, so he has a lot of time to prepare.

'I will call Jungsoo to make him try it out later', he stood up, contented with what he had planned. Time to bake!

—---------------------------------------------

He messaged Roksoo about his exam and college admission result and the date of his graduation, wanting to share one happy moment with Roksoo even though he can't meet him at the moment. Yes, one happy thing that was accompanied by many somber things.

'After this, he couldn't meet with Roksoo anymore', they first met at an internet cafe because Roksoo was waiting for his friend every friday. During his study period, he excused himself by saying he needed a quiet place to study which was Roksoo's house. Now he is waiting for his graduation and Roksoo is on his holiday.

He doesn't have any reason to meet him at all. Nor does he have one when he's away for college, which is in the opposite district from his school. He can't see his cute Roksoo anymore.

Not realizing what he had thought about Roksoo, he continues to contemplate life without him. Why does he have to be older than him? Should he not have graduated? No, Roksoo will get mad at him for wasting his studies. His parents will be disappointed in him too. Argh, why is life so hard?

On the day of graduation, he's sitting on the front row in the hall. Waiting for his turn to be called onto the stage to receive his award for being one of the top 5 graduates. He just wants this to be done and over with.

Went out of the school building and to the field instead, where all the graduates' families had gathered. For him, this day is not really different than any other day, he just wants to go home. Only Mia was here, their parents were busy working, and he doesn't think his graduation was important enough to bother them about it.

Mia, as always, prepared a bouquet of flowers to congratulate him on graduating. And he had a foreboding feeling. His guess was correct because people started to gather around him subtly one by one, giving him flowers.

Girls, he doesn't really hate them, but when they do things like this, he couldn't help but get annoyed. Especially when they gathered around him, trying to get close to him. Mia seems happy at his predicament of being forced to receive the flowers they gave.

"Brother, you are quite popular aren't you?" she giggles at her teasing remarks.

He wants to say something towards her, but not when they are still forcing flowers upon him like this. Only standing still, wanting his predicament to end as soon as possible. Though not for long, till he noticed the eyes that always captured him in a standstill.