Speakers of the story

Namaste. I , Anirudh Roy Chowdhary and my wife Bondita Roy Chowdhary are coming to you to tell our story.

Out story is different from other stories.

Anirudh's version with trembled voice:

My Bondita doesn't believe in marriage system, she hate the role of husband in her life

My Bondita doesn't believe in marriage system, she hate the role of husband in her life. She doesn't want to get married at all. She hates me, wants to run away. Her behaviour may irritate many of us but the reasons behind it will shatter our hearts. So it became my responsibility to make her believe marriage system, make her believe me Do you think it's easy for me? No , Because I have also failed in love once. There are many chances that I will fail in healing her and myself. But I won't give up till I succeed. Time and my Bondita are also very tough. They kept on giving me toughest challenges. Just wait and see.

Bondita POV:

When I got married to my Patibabu I don't have belief on him,  I don't want to live with him, I want to run away from him, from everyone, may be

When I got married to my Patibabu I don't have belief on him,  I don't want to live with him, I want to run away from him, from everyone, may be.. from this world 💔 But...my patibabu consoled me, healed my inconsolable pain which I am suffering after my father's demise (not bed wetting problem but there is more). Still I don't want to believe him. What if he turns to be an opportunist? He speaks with loud voice to everyone but tries to speak with soothing voice to me. I strongly have doubt on him that he is a double standard person.

   From not believing him to the only person , my soul mate I believe him there are many incidents for you to witness. 

So all of you are welcome to our story. 🙏