Bondita and Thakuma faceoff, Anirudh's agony

Author's pov:

When Trilochan got fainted , Bihari hurriedly went inside to get water. Koyli is silently shedding tears for her Bahuraniji.

Munshi is smirking happily and adjusting his spects and thought: Now the life and soul of haveli is gone. Anirudh Roy Chowdhary will become a living corpse. There Sampoorna bahu might have also been abducted. I have done a good thing by sending Sourav to Surmani brother's house pretending on a work. There he will see the bride and her father will make him stuck there. Then I will give him telegram that sampoorna bahu and child is dead. He will cry for some days and we will also pretend our grief. Next step is to convince my son and get him Married. That's it. So all tensions are clearing step by step. I can bring my son in my control and can rule his life, command him, dictate him and his wife.

Bihari came with glass of water, Munshi changed his expression and he took the glass from Bihari and sprinkled on Trilochan face and made him to drink.

Trilochan regained sense , grasped what tragedy had happened , broken down and screamed with tears ..Bahu.. Bondita bahu.Hey Durga maa, yeh kya kiya aapne. Itni choti Umar mein isse kyu lekar chale gaye. Teen peediyan se hamare ghar ke bahuon ko lekar Jaa Rahi hai na maa, aur iss baar hamara ghalat ka ehsas hua aur bahu ko Devi samajhkar sammaan de rahe hai na hum. Hamara beta bhi palkon pe bithake usse pyar kar rahi hai na maa. phir bhi kyu lekar chale gaye aapne, Diya aur baati jaisa jodi ko kyu alag kiya maa chahe toh mujhe kyu nahi utha liya.(Recollecting his nephew)Ani.. Anirudh ... Anirudh ko ab koun sambhalega? Kaise bataon isko. Maa! Aap Anirudh ke khatir hamari Bondita bahu ko wapas bhej do maa. ..wapas bhej do..he is crying and smacking his head repeatedly.

Just then telephone rang, Trilochan is in deep grief and couldn't move. Bihari lifted the phone. Anirudh is on other side and asked about Bondita. Bihari is unable to answer him and when Anirudh kept on insisting that what happened, did Bondita reach to hospital with Thakuma, how is Thakuma health condition. Is it Deenpur hospital only. Bihari couldn't reply and Anirudh on the other side is getting restless and shouted on Bihari to answer him, his silence is killing him as he is already feeling restless of Bondita and negative thoughts are surrounding in his mind. With much difficult, gulping his tears Bihari told that everything is fine, choti Malkin asked you to come fast.

Anirudh took a deep breath as relieved and told with smile that they are searching for Tupur here, inform his bahuraniji that I will be back soon.. Bihari said ji chote malik and disconnected the phone.

Gagan gave unofficial complaint in Hooghly police station and sub Inspector had come to help him. He found a rough not that Tupur loves Gagan note with date on a paper.
went to the backside of hostel, it's an open area and searched for clues. He is breaking inside but still maintaining seriousness as a police officer and trying hard that his feelings should not become hindrance to do his duty.

Hooghly SI Param had discussion at hostel in office room with Anirudh, Gagan and Shymala Devi.

He told that there are some gangs who used to sell women to prostitutes, all. Some of them rape women and kill them and throw the bodies in other places. Not so frequent, but it's happening now and then. He is a best friend to Gagan in police training and so he assured that he will personally deal with the case. Gagan decided to leave because he need to go and cross examine Chandrachur parents. Because there are reasons for it as discussed by Gagan, Param and Anirudh.

First reason: As per Shyamala Devi statement, hostel warden and her hostel mate statements, Tupur had never roamed alone in Hooghly before nor much exposed to outside world , so the chances of targetting Tupur by any anti social elements or by any human trafficking groups are less. Because only a particular girl in entire hostel is Targeted not other girls of hostel. So it might be the enemy who belongs to her personal life , Security is also maintained strict here in hostel till before day and no such mishaps have happened before to anyone. So chances that she is targeted by Chandrachur family is only more.