Chapter 5: Release

Valeria - warning, the following has mature scenes.

The rest of the day was torture. It took all of Valeria's willpower to not stroke herself and find release. She was lucky that she didn't have many meetings.

By the end of the day, still overwhelmed with frustration and lust, Valeria messaged Serena. She was a cute brunette who Valeria met through a BDSM club and bar a few years back. They had an instant connection and she was one of Valeria's favourite submissive little pets.

Valeria Holloway kept many women at her calling. She didn't do one-night-stands but she also wasn't into exclusivity. She liked getting to know her subs and treated them kindly, but they also knew it wasn't a romantic relationship.

In a sense, it was like a business relationship. Her subs provided her sexual relief and they got the same, along with the occasional gifts. No dinners or anything romantic, but tokens of gratitude.

Serena was one of her most trusted kittens. Personality-wise, she was like Valeria - dominant and fierce, but was the complete opposite in the bedroom. She was a corporate lawyer, a boss lady, but an obedient, precious angel with Valeria in the late hours of the night.

There was a time when Valeria thought she and her would make a lovely couple, but they weren't compatible outside the bedroom. They both liked being right. They were like fire and ice.

5:02pm
V: Be at my house by 6pm. You know the drill.

5:04pm
S: Yes, mistress.

Valeria took her black Lamborghini and made her way back to her apartment. City lights cascaded colourful shadows in her car and on her face as she navigated the streets. She could have had a chauffeur but driving seemed to calm her down after the long day.

As she made her way in, Valeria dropped her things on the hallway table and made her way to the bedroom. She changed her suit into her dominatrix clothing - black heels, thigh high stockings and a black leather corset  with lace details. To top it off, she got her crop - Serena's choice of poison.

In the meantime, she wore darker, more musky perfume for the night and put on some crimson red lipstick. Valeria looked at her clock. 5:45pm. She went into the kitchen to have some whiskey. She didn't want to think too much tonight.

It was 6:03pm when the doorbell rang.

"You're late." Valeria opened the door with a stern look on her face.

"I'm sorry mistress, there was traffic and -," Serena stumbled. Valeria cut her off by yanking her inside and slamming her against the door.

"Do you think I care, whore?" Valeria whispered as she stared into Serena's crystal blue eyes. Her fear darkened them as Valeria gripped her neck.

"No, mistress. Apologies, I'll never do that again." Serena could barely make out her words due to Valeria's tight grip. Not enough to stop her from breathing, but still cut circulation and make her lightheaded.

Valeria suddenly removed her grip.

"Crawl to the bedroom," Valeria said sternly. She didn't want to play nice.

Serena hesitated for a moment and then got on all fours. Her knees and palms aching against the hard, cold flooring.

Valeria's bedroom held lots of hidden secrets. She stored her toys and supplies at the back of her closet, away from prying eyes.

"Position 1." Valeria commanded. Serena got on her knees and hands placed in her lap.

Valeria grabbed her chin forcefully. "Do you know what I do with disobedient little sluts like you, hmm?"