Chapter 11: Submission

It was like time had stopped.

The air between them grew thick and Rosalyn's heartbeat raced.

They weren't even doing anything but the way Valeria was looking at her made her feel excited and turned on.

Valeria could see Rosalyn's chest heaving up and down and smirked.

She gripped Rosalyn's neck and brought her own lips close to Rosalyn's ear. The sensation sent shivers down Rosalyn's spine.

"Let's begin." Valeria whispered.

Green eyes clashed with grey ones as they looked at each other. Predator and prey.

"Close your eyes and sit on the sofa."

With growing suspense Valeria walked to the looming, tall wardrobe on the left side of the room as Rosalyn sat down on the sofa like an obedient pet. She could hear Valeria's heels clicking as she walked.

It seemed like an eternity before Valeria chose what she wanted, and Rosalyn's heartbeat crescendoed with hearing her Mistress's steps come closer to her.

"You can open them."

It was a black silk sash, a collar with a heart shaped ring on the front and a rectangular wooden paddle.

Valeria placed the collar to the side and showed the silk and paddle to Rosalyn. "Are you okay with using these today?"

Rosalyn nodded. Her core grew hotter and the ache between her legs grew.

"I need words, my sweet Rose."

At that moment, Rosalyn looked up to see Valeria. Despite her demanding presence, she could see Valeria's softness. In her voice and her actions. Rosalyn never felt this safe and secure with anyone else.

"Yes," Rosalyn said surely.

"Good girl."

And with that Valeria brought the sash over Rosalyn's eyes to darken her view. Her hands then slowly massaged Rosalyn's shoulders and roamed her hands down to her breasts, her waist and thighs.

Valeria unzipped Rosalyn's pants. "These have to go," she lightly chuckled. "Do it for me."

Rosalyn stood and slowly took them down. She couldn't see anything in the dimmed room but she knew Valeria was gazing at her intensely.

Valeria was more than pleased. "Now the rest."

Rosalyn gulped. This was the first time she'd ever done this and now Valeria would see how hot and bothered she makes her feel. As she brought her lace panties down to the floor, the coolness of the air hit Rosalyn's core. She was so wet.

"Kneel down and bend over the sofa."

Rosalyn got herself down on her knees like she was ready to worship and pray, but then laid her abdomen on the sofa as her ass stuck out. Valeria scooted closer to her and slowly started to rub Rosalyn's smooth ass with her hands.

"Tell me my dear Rose, what do you want to be... a good girl or a bad girl?"

Rosalyn's chest was heaving against the suede sofa and her legs shaking in anticipation. She could play it safe. Normal. But she wanted something darker and dangerous. A side of her that she could unleash only with Valeria.

"A bad girl." Her voice shaked.

"Hmm... then you need a punishment." Valeria stopped rubbing her and smacked down unexpectedly. Rosalyn was caught off guard and whimpered.

Valeria didn't move for a few moments and then Rosalyn realised it was because she was waiting for her to give the signal.

"Green. Keep going...please." Rosalyn's voice dripped with desire.

Smack. Another yelp.

This continued for a while and Rosalyn's whimpers grew. Despite the stinging pain, she craved it.

It wasn't long before her whimpers of pain turned into soft moans of pleasure. It began to hurt less and her wetness grew and started to drip.

Valeria noticed and stopped. She picked up the paddle and swirled that over Rosalyn's ass before smacking it.

It was quick and hard. Rosalyn cried out.

"I want you to count to 10 for me, Rose."

"1..." Rosalyn replied.

Valeria continued and Rosalyn's moans got louder and more desperate. She began crying, not from the pain but from how badly she wanted to be fucked. By the 10th smack, Rosalyn was gripping onto Valeria and aching for release.

"You did well my pet." Valeria brushed Rosalyn's sweat dripped hair from her forehead and soothed her.

"Please, Val.. I—, I need you." Rosalyn looked up into her Mistress's grey stormy eyes and begged. "Please fuck me, Mistress."

Valeria smiled and roamed her hands down to Rosalyn's ass again and spread her legs wider. Her pussy was more than ready.

Valeria took two fingers and buried them inside Rosalyn's pussy, curving them up.

Her paced continued as she rubbed Rosalyn's clit. Rosalyn was moaning and arching her back, not caring who heard and how much of a desperate fool she looked like right now. All she wanted was Valeria.

Valeria entered 3 then 4 fingers. The room filled with sounds of Rosalyn's wet core being violated.

Her body began to tighten around Valeria's fingers as she felt her orgasm nearing. Rosalyn bucked her ass back onto Valeria's fingers, wanting them deeper.

"Fuck... Val, I'm gonna cum.." Rosalyn cried out.

"Cum for me baby."

Rosalyn shut her eyes and curled her toes as her orgasm tore within her. It was the strongest one she had. Her mind was numb. She could see stars and moans from her release were music to Valeria.

Valeria untied the sash and let Rosalyn sit up. She was still dripping and her pussy clenching, as she rode her orgasm.

Valeria showed her wet fingers coated with Rosalyn's juices. She slowly licked them, staring at her green lust filled eyes.

"Fuck... Val." The sight of her Mistress doing that sent another pang of desire in her.

Valeria smiled as she liked her fingers clean.

"We're not done my dear but let's take a break first."