⤿ 𝗢𝗡𝗘 . 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖮𝖫 ˚ ₊

𖠵  🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ o n e ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked character : LOVE FOOL
STAYC's overlooked member .

┆unlocked character : LOVE FOOL┆STAYC's overlooked member

____________________________________

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

"great job, STAYC !" could be heard clearly by everyone who was in the backstage as it rang all through the hallway. the seven girls thanked everyone there who was congratulating them while making their way to the backstage room.

it was exhausting yet terrifying after the stage performance recording that they have done in a different style this time. it wasn't just a usual stage performance ; they were recording the stage with every member getting another member's role for their latest song, run2u.

it was even funnier that some of them got such contradicting roles. for example, Sumin got Danya's role, which is the main vocalist while she's a main rapper. it was also really funny to see how she was trying so hard to make the falsetto that Danya always manages to do so effortlessly.

as soon as the seven stepped into the room, Sumin skipped happily to one of the sofa seats ; placing instant bright smiles on the younger members' faces. "our leader is so happy ~". Yoon said before resting her left hand on Sumin's shoulder. despite being older, Sumin's height is sadly way below Yoon's — not like she mind it, it made her look way younger, she said.

"it was super fun doing that, isn't it ?", Isa asked as a matter of fact.

"why didn't we do this with the other songs before ?". J sat down, complaining while sighing — agreeing with Isa. "even if we did, no one can replace my energy in ASAP though". Yoon snickered while everyone else only watched her smugly at the mention of the indeed, Yoon's most successful era.

her long blonde straight hair in that era had her stunningly stand out. the stylist had done the best of their job by giving her pink eye makeup and such cute girly outfits ; making her look just like a real-life Barbie!

Sieun took her phone that she left on the nightstand by the mirror earlier before the recording. she checked the time and smiled to herself.