⤿ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 . 𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇 ˚ ₊

𖠵  🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ t w e l v e ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked chapter : VENT OF A TWIN
our class president .

____________________________________

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

"class, I want you to meet the eight of our new students". the male teacher, who introduced himself as Roh Du-geun, called out for the attention of the whole classroom.

he turned to the idols and smiled sincerely, but it did not reach his eyes. "introduce yourselves". as if they were all cued, they signed the eldest, to take the first turn.

"uhh okay ?". she paused and coughed a bit as she couldn't help but be anxious with the amount of sudden aggressive attention she was having. "I'm Hou Mian. the uh.. oldest among us. by months of course". she lets out an awkward laugh later on.

no reactions were received from the whole class but there were still some of them that got to portray a real smile. Mian smiled back at one particular girl before eyeing the second oldest, Jay. the introduction session then went so on.

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   🥠   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

the bell rang, indicating it was finally recess. Daewon was the immediate one to stand and got out of the classroom ; received some glares and dirty looks but he ain't giving a shit.

"come on guys, I'm starving". Rania pouted. the next thing she knew, her cheeks were pinched harshly making her hiss.

she turned to the one who made it instantly and grumbled. "oh, look ! she's so cute doing that ~". Nox giggled.

"let's just start walking". Danya suggested. no argument from others was heard later.

"HEY, YOU ! YOU PRETTY PEEPS !!", a voice called, abruptly keeping them on the spot. the male who had called them moved to them at the speed of light before stopping by Mian's front side.

he beamed and proudly showed his name tag. "I'm Man Ji-guk. the class pres".

all of them said nothing before Daevon mindlessly asked him, "so ? what'd you expect us to do with you ?".

Micah panicked a bit when he saw how the atmosphere thickened ; nudged Daevon's wrist out of panic. the ignorant lad continued staring into Myoungguk's eyes blankly though.

"if you weren't to be so rude for a second, Mr Im, I would have said that you are a very good-looking person". Daevon scoffed at the student's statement — feeling his self-esteem skyrocketed, he straightened his pose and smirked. "you don't have to tell me what I've known, my friend".