⤿ 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 . 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅 𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 ˚ ₊

𖠵 🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ e l e v e n ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked chapter : IDOL NO MORE
the pres and vice-pres .

____________________________________

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

the eight idols + more crews walked through the hallway curiously. their paces were all slower than how they should be as they were all too busy making their eyes and mind wander everywhere.

some pictures are framed and placed neatly on along the wall. they believed that they were the ones that were in charge of the headmaster's position back then as it was beautifully written their names on the bottom of each picture.

without realising, the manager who was at the head of the line of the people had been taking them to the current principal's office.

the atmosphere is now far different from what they saw before. this place is more grey-ish and darker than the hallway they were walking through.

they were greeted by a woman who looked undeniably attractive despite her intimidating gaze. she never even once smiled at them after they got into the room.

Rania's jaw even fell at her sight that Danya just had to elbow her to remind her that they were on the camera all along. the youngest idol immediately woke to her sense and straightened her posture.

a man who seemed to be in his 50s sat on the large magnificent-looking chair. he was talking on the phone when they'd arrived so none of them had said a word yet.

"yes, of course, Mr Jeon. I would gladly tell him about the deal-".

"Mr Son. the transferees are here". the female who is currently the main character the moment, cut him out with a blank expression and tone.

"oh.. alright. I'll talk to you later, Jeon". with another small chuckle, he hung up.

after what felt like a minute, he turned his chair around to face the idols. he plastered a bright smile but it somehow looked not as welcoming as how it's supposed to look like. it rather looked the opposite to them.

"welcome to Sierra High School !". he cheerfully said, taking them off guard.

all of them let a forced laugh and cheered along with him. gosh, the uncomfortable moment they are having right now.

"Mr Son, they all came far from the city. I'm afraid they couldn't match the energy you're giving off right now since they're perhaps tired from the journey". the lady muttered ; intended to make it just for him to hear but failed since it was visible that the others also heard it.

"that shouldn't be a reason for them to be tired in the morning ! mornings should be the time where you are most energetic. so cheer up !". he said, the smile never leaving his face.