⤿ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 . 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿 ˚ ₊

𖠵  🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ t h i r t e e n ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked chapter : OFF THE ROOF
luring in the school .

____________________________________

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

"you said they'll come back !", Micah sulked.

Rania sighed, crouching to the older by four years who was currently whining childishly. there are only two of them as Mian was a bit far standing by the hallway at the moment as the boy refused to move somewhere else.

Nox and Danya are currently with Jiguk. Daevon had long gone somewhere he doesn't even bother to tell. meanwhile, Jay and Jiseok had been to the restroom as they said before.

it wasn't long until Mian grew bored with the situation. "stop being childish and start walking, come on". she said and walked away.

"don't leave us too, unnie !". Rania yelled out, standing on her feet now making Mian stop in her tracks. the younger followed to be by her side then.

seeing that this girl had been waiting for Micah too, Mian balled her hands into a fist, tilted her head to the side and stared into Micah's eyes. as if the boy could see the frustration in her gaze, he stood up too.

he removed the pouty face he had and walked fast to match Rania and Mian's standing place. Mian scoffed then raised her eyebrows at the other girl. "took you long enough".

Micah gulped and just looked ahead. "h-how do we go to the cafeteria now ? we don't know the ways", says him.

"we will". Mian walked to one of the random groups of female students who were by the sides. "watch", she mouthed to the two.

she softly tapped on the random girl's shoulder and smiled sweetly as soon as she met her confused eyes. "hi there !".

"uh hi ?".

"we three right here are the new students, and we were not familiarised yet with the place. can you help us find the way to the cafe please ?", she smiled and pointed to Micah and Rania too when she mentioned three.

the girl seemed surprised by her plea as she was taking seconds before answering. "uhm, sure. yeah..".

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ 🥠 ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

Jiguk chuckled darkly. "yeah it doesn't".

Danya side-eyed Nox, worried about this boy in front of him. "taught that I wanted to tell y'all about my sister's returning since everyone is aware now".