⤿ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 . 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻 ˚ ₊

𖠵 🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ t w e n t y ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked chapter : IN THE CLUB
finishing moments for day one .

____________________________________

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

"sit straight, stop fighting, shut up". Jay single-handedly stopped the conversation Danya and Daevon were having, the fight Mian and Jiseok were doing, and a current debate over some random things between Nox, Micah and Rania.

Mr Kang chuckled at this which caught everyone's eye to meet his. this though, surprised him so that he flinched a bit visibly.

Jay raised his eyebrows and looked ahead of him then ; not wanting to add more pressure on the man by staring into his soul.

"so Mr Kang, what do we actually need to do to get into the club ? we asked your only student and I'm afraid what I'll say about her is not what you will be pleased to hear". the teacher's mouth slightly fell agape at Jay's sudden formality. he cleared his throat awkwardly before clenching his jaw out of habit.

"no need to sound like that, kid. we're not in that kind of meeting. just some kids club meeting. take this as a summer camp-like thing ! you've all been there, right ?".

everyone seems to be shifted in their seats uncomfortably, especially Rania. being an idol at such a young age had made her lose so much of her childhood that she could barely remember what playing in the playground felt like.

Micah who saw her in the position could only smile bitterly while he also tried to reminisce about his blurred childhood.

"we've... actually had never been". Danya spoke up.

"what ? but I have it here, these reports of yours from last year said that the eight of you have been with us. in the summer camp, held by this school in Jeju, last year !".

everyone frowned upon the teacher's madness. Jay was the first to break the silence with a laugh. he looked into Mr Kang's eyes who were now staring at him questioningly.

"what report ? woah you guys are really something for this show". Jay's eyes began to wander around. this hits him somewhere when he realised that no camera or crew are following them anymore.

'shouldn't they be recording our activities and be with us all the time ?', he taught. then again, another thought came. 'maybe they just used the hidden cameras now instead of following us like ducks'.

the mystery club teacher then continues, "I don't know what show you're talking about but what I know is you all have been there. so I assume you all are ready with the experience and such things about it".

the atmosphere remained silent. everyone refused to say more thoughts of theirs as they just take this man as acting incredibly for his role that he won't admit that they're currently recording for a whole series of a show.

but which part was he acting on again ? the teacher role part or the fact that he doesn't know about the show ? or he did not act at all ?

"anyways, y'all are accepted". Mr Kang smiled.

"just like that ?", Danya voiced out.

the teacher nodded approvingly. no tests ? or is this the test ? gosh, the trust issues they're having now.

"is this legit ? because if not then I'm gonna start considering throwing hands", Mian stated ; sending a look making people in the room looked at her as if they were doubting her.

"yeah, man. it's 6 pm already. we're going home at 7. better finish this now", supported Jiseok.

the teacher laughs lightheartedly, these students haven't even started their day in the club yet their detective senses are so appealing already.

he reassured them that it was definitely true and he wouldn't want to have any more issues of them not being in the club, that's why he made this decision immediately.

as Jiseok said, they'd be going home at 7, which is why Mr Kang dismissed them all just by six forty. he informed them that they would be having their first meeting together tomorrow at four.

the place is yet to be told in the group chat that they all have just been added to. of course, there was Ranbuki in there but no one decided to speak anything about it. as long as she doesn't cause them more trouble, then it's okay, maybe.

currently, everyone was waiting in front of the school for the bus. the scenery is so breathtaking, with the after-sunset sky ; glorious in purple. the roads are also empty as during this time, people in the countryside have already been at home not to stay outside at night after some traumatically told myths.

ah yes, myths. these are also listed as things that the idols have to learn later. it is a tool that is gonna help them later.

back to the current situation, the eight sat in silence. just at this moment, everyone realised how they all are not even close yet. yes, they might have engaged in conversations with each other just now but the knowledge they had about each other is no far more than a piece of brief information.

informally, most don't even know each other's full or real name. which explains why the atmosphere is so awkward now.

"so uh.. we'll meet each other again next week, right ?", Micah voiced out. everyone's attention diverted to him which make him lower his eyes to the ground ; anxious at the sudden attention.

Danya upon noticing this, took a seat next to him — leaving Daevon's side. "yes we will, and I'm looking forward to it !".

"hey, since we all basically have each other's number now.. why don't we make a group chat ? just the eight of us". Mian suggested.

"ooo, that's a great idea ! I'll do it now". Rania fished out her phone from her pocket and started doing as she said.

Jay looked at her phone blankly and muttered a woah every once in a while every time she did something that he doesn't even know could be done with the smartphone.

the age gap feeling hit him hard even though they were only born 8 years apart.

"done !", Rania cheered.

Mian joined her small celebration and also took her phone out to check. ' @mmian__ has joined ate idols '.

"I- why would we eat idols ?".

____________________________________

to be continued ...

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

◗❐ ❞ 🔗 ᨒ LE NOTES ࿐
| those who get it , get it .
| ( the group name )

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

ㅡ 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 🎞 𖠵