⤿ 𝗧𝗘𝗡 . 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 ˚ ₊

𖠵 🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ t e n ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked chapter : MAKE A START
the first day .

____________________________________

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

"nothing has ever sounded dumber than this".

"haven't you heard your name ?".

Mian smirked at Daevon who rolled his eyes bluntly, completely done with this one specific Chinese girl.

"I don't think I am suitable for this..". Micah muttered ; he looked everywhere except the other idols' eyes.

the staff sighed and some rubbed their temples out of frustration. but with the head of the production team who's still on with the plan, they couldn't do anything about it.

Mian huffed her cheeks, "a mystery club ? lessgo. my life's a mystery and it's not enough. of course, of course, I need to have more spice in my pasta".

"sir, do we by any chance could reject this offer ?". Danya kindly asked while biting her lips out of habit.

"I'm sorry miss. but no could do".

"okay, but do we get to go on a cruise maybe act cool and wear disguises ?". Mian added.

the head staff low-key glared at her with full annoyance.

"no ? okay fine".

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   🥠   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

"I'm home !". Micah yelled out loud.

Jungwon was the first to react as he practically ran to meet the younger one. "Guppy ! how was the meeting ? you looked down.. did anything go wrong ? were the other idols annoying ?". he bombarded him with questions while Micah just laughed it off, walking to his aim ; the couch.

"first, it was... weird ? two, something kinda did. three, one of them, yes. and he was the one who made the thing goes kinda wrong".

Jungwon nodded understandingly after Micah had explained then bit his lip fearfully. just thinking or remembering Daevon's face had already made him shudder.

"what did he do to you ?". Jungwon's tone lowered. oh, how he would be so pissed if whoever would've done his favourite child bad.

a chuckle escaped from Micah's lips as he say, "nothing to worry about. he was just hard-headed and annoying. but he still can be handled.., I think".