⤿ 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 . 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 ˚ ₊

𖠵  🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ n i n e ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked chapter : ALL IN
the first encounter of the 8 idols .

____________________________________

◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥   ◣◥    ◣◥   ◣◥

the atmosphere was awkward. only Mian has been speaking with no one else answering or even replying to her. she huffed countless times before aggressively banging her head on the table.

"come on, talk to me ! interact with me ! I'm bored as hell...". Mian cried. some of the crews shared doubtful looks before eventually coming to the same decision as before.

"we're sorry, miss. but it's a procedure for us to-".

"-not to say anything to the idol if it wasn't anything related to the real business. you repeated that yourself for about seven times already". Mian rolled her eyes.

the staff shrugged mindlessly and went back to what he was doing. Mian tapped her fingers on the table boringly before losing it once again. of course, the universe had already written it in the laws of nature that humans can't have a silent room if Hou Mian is in it.

she turned to the crew once again, making them practically sigh unbelievably at her recklessness. but this time, her face was written annoyed boldly.

"what or who am I waiting for ?".

at that exact moment, the cold metal door of the room opened. Mian frowned heavily before asking, "are you lost, kid ?".

the newcomer frowned. "no..".

"and I'm not a kid".

Mian hissed at her words before standing and approaching her.

"I believe you are one".

"I'm not. I'm 2008 born".

a look of disbelief was sent by Mian to her. "you're just.. uh.. 12 ? 13 ?".

the girl grinned. "14".

Mian was shocked by the fact that a 08' liner is now at that age but she was quick to hide it. time does fly fast.

"right..".

soon enough, Mian invited the girl to sit next to her to have a further conversation. she kept on staring at the fourteen years old girl ; still in disbelief at how she could be so good looking at this age when she was still a dummy looking girl back then her age.

"what's your name again ?".

"I didn't tell".

"right. so what is it ?".

"Rania. but my real name is Choi So-young".

Mian nodded. she took her turn and excitedly said, "and I'm Hou-".