Chapter 8- I'm Yours

Chapter 8

The Titans and I headed back to the tower, the police giving us an escort since I had just saved the day, and had been found.

It was nice to be able to keep my mask off for longer than a minute. I felt free.

Robin held my hand throughout the entire ride and even as we went into the tower. "Oh gods, it's so nice to be back. I really missed this place. And you guys," I smiled as my friends and I sat around the couch.

"And to welcome you back, we have something for you," Cyborg smiled and handed me a box with a decorative ribbon on it.

I giggled. "You guys didnt have to get me anything, you're all I'll ever need." They aww'd.

"No, but seriously, open it." Raven said seriously.

I smiled and took the bow off, putting it on Robin's head. I giggled because he just looked so cute. Then I continued to unwrap the present.

Inside the box was a set of clothes and a communicator. When I held up the clothes and looked around at the others, Beast Boy said, "We thought you should have a uniform that expresses your personality and your abilities in every way, so we all chipped in and got a uniform tailored to fit all your needs. Plus, it adapts to you, so when you turn invisible, so does the fabric, just like your old suit."

I smiled at them. "You guys! This is amazing, you didn't have to do this!"

"Well, we've got to give you something as a new member of the Teen Titans," Cyborg smirked.

"I'm a what?" I asked, my eyes widened and I looked at Robin.

He smirked at me. "We talked it over and we all agreed, you deserve to be a Titan. You're amazing in every way and you work so well with the entire team, it was a decision we all agreed on unanimously."

I grinned from ear to ear. "You guys are the best! Group hug!" I pulled all of them into a hug. "You guys this is amazing. Thank you so so much. I promise I will do right by you."

"We know you will," Raven smiled at me.

"Go try on your uniform!" Star exclaimed, shooing me off.

I giggled and ran to the bathroom to change. I looked at myself in the mirror. The fabric had a dark Galaxy pattern going throughout it. The outfit itself was a short-sleeved dress with built-in spandex, the dress hugging all of my curves perfectly. The skirt was a skater skirt, making the end of the fabric reach mid-thigh. I smiled at myself in the mirror and then added my black backup belt that held my dagger. Now it was perfect.

I walked back out to the common room shyly. "So, what do you think?" I asked and twiddled my fingers. Everybody was speechless. "Is it that bad?" I mumbled.

"No! Nyx, you look hot!" Beastie exclaimed and I smiled.

"Yeah, that dress looks amazing on you," Raven smiled and everyone else agreed.

I giggled. "Y'all are too sweet."

Robin sat still and quiet; I was almost getting worried. "...Robin?" I asked quietly. "What do you think?"

"You-you-you... Nyx, you look amazing! You're so beautiful," he gushed.

I blushed. "Stop it, you're lying," I whispered.

"No, you really are. Holy Hephaestus you're like a model." Robin said.

I blushed even brighter. "You're just saying that," my stomach was doing twists and turns. I had felt so confident in the dress a moment ago, but Robin's silence crushed it.