2. Dreamspace

_____________________

An angel is always,
carefree to be silent
and
careless to judge others..
_____________________

Rithwik POV

I was struggling hard to sleep. As it became my daily schedule turning and tossing on bed to be stress-free from my heart and soul. With all the thoughts which clouded me starts lulling me showing some mercy on my soul that i slowly drift into sleep at early morning which is hardly one or two hours. It's not about today but the same loneliness, the same feeling of being left I'm feeling from the past five years which changed nothing other than increasing my insecurities.

People talk about the beauty they see but the pain inside the beauty drowns into sleepless night which can make the beauty to nightmare where people can't see nor feel through us. Yet we still care about them that we recheck ourself everyday whether we look beautiful or not. We give ourself a chance to others to judge us.

In this world, where no one care about anything but soon throw a comment on others without checking themselves making it as their part of life.

In this world too i found an angel who is carefree to be silent and careless to judge others. The one who occupied my thoughts and me, from the past few years suddenly left me alone without saying anything to anyone asking not to reach her.

The journey we travel, the memories we created gave a hope that we will meet one day again and will be together forever. The sleepless nights will turn soon into the most awaited part is to wake up with my girl in my arms.

That now I'm so eager to meet my girl, to have glimpse of her. The anxiety and excitement making my vision blurry that i couldn't even sleep for atleast a minute as morning i going to meet my girl who stole my heart long back and left me alone. I don't know what exactly happened but she left me without saying anything.

I tired to talk with her but she avoided me like a plague still i didn't stopped my trying and tried every way to contact her but all my tries went in vain as she didn't even glance at me and one day she left me taking me my heart with her

Not for once she thought how I'm going to live without her..??

I used to wait for her near her classroom and entrance of gate and followed her everywhere like canteen library everywhere but she didn't showed any mercy on me. The lame excuses which gave me to escape from me and the pain she went in her eyes didn't let me say or ask her a word atleast. Sometimes, i moved away as i couldn't see her like that at the same felt myself a worthless by listening her excuse.

Yet it didn't angered me because i can feel her pain and that i didn't get is what make her like this that now she is avoiding me nor she showed her anger on me may be i could atleast feel her but she didn't even let me feel that. Sometimes she just give an excuse and immediately leave from there. I know she is lying because in that situation too i can see the love in her eyes on me.

Her eyes talk with me alot more than her. She is just like a open book to me but suddenly that book became mystery to solve leaving all the questions with out any clue or hint.

Finally, she left in middle of her project by seeking the permission to do it out and left me alone to die with her memo...

Finally, the alarm rang saying me it's time to wake up from my dream land as it like hinting me it's time to meet my dream girl my girl my life.

Yes, today I'm going to meet her. It's just like a surprise to her because if she knows then she won't think for once and will elope again in thin air just like she left few years back. I dont know what to do when she turn away like before but still I'm happy as I can atleast have a glance at her. May be this time i can get the answers to loneliness which I went on.