14. Coloured snow world

This chap dedicated to everyone who supports me..

Rishika POV

"I know what am I, you no need to remind me often" rithwik said while pulling her his side even more.

"What's wrong with you, kids are there Vikki" rishika asked looking at him and the kids.

"So you still remembered me" rithwik voice was hard

"Nice names weird weirdly calling me everything but not the love nor the bound we shared" rithwik continued by not letting her to speak.

"Rithwik" rishika whispered

"Am i forcing you to be with me" rithwik asked while removing his hand around her by moving a step aside where she looked at him with glossy eyes.

"Don't, never cry. I hate it, specially the tears in your eyes" rithwik said and looked at kids where they throwing snow on each other by laughing loud forgetting the world.

"Can I ask you one thing rishika" rithwik asked making her shatter. As he never called not from the beginning.

It show how broken he was. How much he loved her that now his words showering the pain instead of love on her.

She feels the same, seeing him, more than a rejection not by him but by her and that shatters her more and more.

Sometimes she thinks, can she ever recover from that pain. Can we be like before as if nothing happened.

Sometimes she wants to say everything to him what happened actually. But how far is it going to be good either for him or for me.

Do I need to be a selfish to be with him and tell everything or be like dumb ass and make him shatters.

"Won't the truth make him shatters" her inner voice questioned back making her shut.

"Do you still love me??" That's something he want to ask from long as she moved away without a word but never thought once how its going to break her internally.

Sometimes the action speaks less but the words shatters everything and the same thing happening with these two too.

She got hurt and she moved away showing him with her action and he got hurt and thinking in his point and hurting her.

The pity thing is both love eachother both adore eachother both respect eachother but the time and the fate playing hide and seek that they forgot the fact of love and the bond shared by carrying the pain and the reasons of it.

"Don't ..

"So you still love me wah.. i thought you forgot me. Thinking i was the one who enquired and chase you " his words says the pain but killing her n number of times giving her even more pain.

" Fine, at least say this. Did i do anything wrong ..??

If i do then I am sorry, no you can't accept the sorry then lemme know what to do.

Atleast say what I did that you moved away from me so that I can rectify my things.

As far as I know i never did something which haunts you that made you to run away me." Rithwik looked rishika who fists closed tightly saying she is controlling herself not to breakdown infront of him

"You know me very well, but still I want to give some example or may be a little clarification.

They are number of people who predict what life is but do remember life is unpredictable. They may say what will happen or what happened in the past that based on you time and date but the desire in you make you strong and the will written on your fate will change and i believe what is in my hands.