8. Un - official meeting

Target - 15 votes

The wall on one side had geometric design highlighting the gold shimmer with the combo of light goldish grey and pink where other side of the wall is designed with circular ball enlighten it with hanging of the achievement of their hardwork.

The projector cum monitor along with white board on main wall, either side a plant with created a false water fall illusion.

The centre there is not so long table of wooden pinkish gold colour table surrounded by eight chair of white colour where the lights if false ceiling helps in giving the warm feeling of togetherness. It shows her passion of interest which is clear in every design while touching once again her frame.

"Excuse me sir" meena came hurriedly where rithwik liked at her puzzled.

"Sorry sir, i took you to another room which is one beside this. Can you please come with me" meena said meekly as worry lines clearly visible on her face.

"I guess this, this is not the conference room" rithwik thought.

"It's okay, actually the other one guide me here" rithwik said giving the one last look at the frame and moved towards the door.

"Sorry sir, she is new here" meena said and guide him the way where he looked at the room one last time again.

"May i know, what for the room was" rithwik asked.

"It's also meeting room sir but with team leads and sometimes mam design there personally as she feels peace over there" meena said with smile.

Meena knows rithwik verbally and instantly liked him wishing the god to make rishika and rithwik together soon.

"Sir this one, please go inside" meena said

"Dont call me sir so many times as i feel like I'm the old one here but I'm still 27 only. Moreover we are going to work together so you call me Rithwik" rithwik said where she responded with smile

At other side, rishika went to attend the meeting and open the door of it.

"Good afternoon eve ..

"Good afternoon Rishi" the one said

"What Shankar uncle, you said it's meeting about finance chart but only you are there here. Where are remaining people" rishika asked

"I will let you all first come sit here"Shankar said where rishika sat opposite to him.

After five minutes, rithwik entered where both are waiting over there.

"Hello" rithwik said

"Hello rithwik, where you got stuck till now when we together came in" the government officer Shankar asked

"I was just looking around. The architecture is so amazing. I'm just mesmerized with it" rithwik said.

"I'm thinking to change my office like this. It's so beautiful" rithwik continued while taking his seat while looking at rishika.

"Hello Mr. Rithwik, thank you for your compliment" rishika greeted him formally

"Nice to meet you Miss Rishika" rithwik wished her back with smile where she always lost in that.

Shankar called her loud to bring her back, where rishika shook her head "I'm sorry" rishika said and looked at shankar where rithwik smiled inwardly

"I will come straight to the point, this is not finance balance meeting, but here I came to clear all your questions to make a step forward so that you plan accordingly to that. About finance status check will do according to the project.