15. What we are..??

________________________________

When you don't have
a courage to say
what I did
then you don't have
a right to punish me..
_________________________________

Rithwik POV

I don't know ishu, what happened or what make you move away from me.

But the love, the little gesture, the care, the emotions, feelings everything feels the same may be more now.

It's just making me carve more Ishu. At the same time the things you're hiding and the pain you are feeling is i too feel..

From the time, i saw you i never saw tears. Even you heart shrinks you hide it with your beautiful smile that i can count the times you shed.

But now they are flowing freely whenever I'm with you. Even now i can see your glossy eyes.

What made you like this..

Who broke you like this..

Who is forcing you to be away from me..

What stopping to let the things out from your heart..

I'm angry at myself for seeing you like this..

The helplessness by seeing your tears, not knowing how to give strength to stand strong is just killing me Ishu..

I'm hating myself, i can't stay away from you not now atleast. You don't know how horrible these days, months, years.. you don't how hardly i passed a second.

Never thought once, to pass even a second will be horrible than death and that made me love you even more..

I love you Ishu love you forever..

"Did you said something" rishika asked as she felt rithwik said something where rithwik moved towards making her brows close together in confused questioning way.

"What happ.. " rithwik placed his lips on her forehead where she stood like statue.

Like always her face covered with pink blush where her eyes shut by touching her cheek bone with her long lashes. Small smile playing on her lips enjoying the moment they sharing. The earring dangling with shiver, the strands fell on her face playing with her while enhancing her beauty.

May be in this whole world she is the only one mesmerizing beauty who captured his heart that his soul always craves to feel it. He captured the moment in his eyes with smile.

Soon the realisation hits as soon as she opened her eyes looking at him. She took a step forward to hold him where he took a step backward making her shatter but when she saw his eyes it was even more.

Suddenly he felt like she belongs to someone. He never understood when she always says love is not enough to live but now when he is experiencing it felt like someone stabbing his heart without any mercybinfront him by removing it.

He didn't dare to look at her that immediately he turned around and left from there leaving her to herself while murmuring a sorry

Everytime he thought of her insecurities being curvy while he always admire her for being herself. so he never thought about it to her saying but when she left he didn't understand where he did wrong.

Where he didn't assure her..?? He don't know.

Not past not even now and it hurts him more. Even now she is not ready to share with him. Now he started thinking like he haunts her. He is forcing her. Is this called love.