12. Ishika manohar

Target 20

"Chachuu" a girl jumped on rithwik making him chuckle seeing her cheerfulness.

"Arvi" rithwik smiled twirling her around making her giggle seeing both of them Arun and amulya smiled.

Arvi is the only source of happiness to rithwik from the past few years.

"How is my Elsa" rithwik asked kissing her on stomach by doing sound making her laugh loud.

"Good haha chachu haha" arvi replied

"Chachu got hurt" rithwik said with sad face

"Why chachu..??" Arvi asked while sitting on his lap

"You didn't came early to play with me" rithwik complained

"Mumma late" arvi complained back where amulya narrowed her eyes on arvi

"Really" rithwik asked back

"Yes chachu" arvi said innocently while showing puppy eyes to rithwik and tongue to her mumma where Arun laughed loud.

"Why you didn't came with your father then?" Rithwik asked sadly by turning his face making her pout again.

"Chachu, papa not take me. I asked piggy piggy (pinky promise) " arvi said cutely while making her index and middle finger together as promise.

"It's pinky promise arvi" amulya corrected

"Chame chame mumma" arvi said with tongue out

"It's same same princess" Arun said with small laugh

"Ditto ditto papa" arvi replied with pout.

"Arvi, when did you asked me" Arun asked while making his eyes wide acting like shock but winking at rithwik secretly

"Papa, i asked you no" arvi said innocently

"Should not lie when you promise arvi" rithwik said where tears pooling in her eyes

"Idiot, why are you making her cry. Since yesterday she is crying continuously" amulya held her in arms while cooing her daughter.

"Chachu, i asked" arvi said while hiding her face where both rithwik and Arun looked at each other because of sudden change

"That's the reason I'm asking why she cried yesterday and you just saying nothing and skipping thinking I will do something but as a father i should know  what made my princess cry" Arun asked while looking at her daughter.

'even you also cried ammu but not saying anything and i won't leave this issue easily' Arun murmured to himself

"Princess, look at me." Arun asked where she nodded as no

"Okay fine, papa saying sorry. But why i didn't allowed you to come with me" Arun asked while caressing her hair to deviate her. Seeing her tears is like someone squeezing his heart.

"Mumma mumma" arvi said

"Arvi" Arun called

"Enough Arun you being so strict with your daughter it's not good" rithwik said while taking arvi and went out to make her cheerful and thinking how to know what happen to arvi and ammu yesterday that now they both make her cry hoping she will say it now.

Rithwik and Arun know amulya won't say as they pamper arvi alot and not allow anyone or anything near the.. So she won't say anything and that making them even more irritate.

"Arey yaar, now what I did" Arun said to no one

"Common arvi, you know Elsa will not cry then why you are crying" rithwik trying to calm her.