4. Unbuilt Pillar

Don't forget to follow me ( @hiddenpearl21 )to know more about updates and upcoming chapters..

__________________

The beauty of heart is
when you accept
the in and out of the soul..
___________________

Rithwik POV

After a long hetic night, as I'm parallelly handling the business at night times while continuing my studies at day time.

The issues and bugs created in project made me freek and completly tired that left me no sleep all the day and night that doesn't stop me to do my daily routine.

With sigh i got ready in my normal usual wear after realising my stress at gym for long two hours.

As soon as I entered, i welcomed with angelic voice as she is chilling on phone with someone on call with loud voice. Usually I get irritated with people talking loud not caring about others who are beside them as i feel like they are snatching the peace leaving their privacy to the world which i hate to the core.

But in ten minutes talk of her, i understood one thing that her anxiety make her loud but she knows what where and how to speak. Her voice is like competing with sparrow even she is chilling on call.

Just by listening to her voice the whole stress which i felt till now flew away. With smile i moved towards my friends and engrossed with them but part of myself is concentrating on her every move and on her. The way she roams around and talk with beside one clearly says her nature which is simple and pure.

"Rithwik, did you decided about your project" one of his friend asked

"Not exactly, I'm still in confusion Surya" rithwik replied to the one who asked

Yesterday, we all engrossed in class that suddenly our head of department cum out lecturer entered in to our class making an announcement saying "select the project which is related to your mini project" which we completed few days back

Sir is like gain more knowledge in one topic instead keeping yourself in different parts.

"I thinking about Geo polymer concrete" i said as he is looking at me like say it now or else you can't move from here that when again i heard that angelic voice close to me and i couldn't stop myself to search where she is exactly.

Beside me they are some people who are more interested in making fun of others where i cared less. She stood in line as they ordered i guess. I thought to confront with them seeing her in line. But my friend Aditya stopped shooking his head where i looked at him like seriously.

But he didn't replied but smile is not leaving him making me annoy with his behaviour.

"What, is he fell in love with her" i don't know why just the thought of being with someone make me crazy that unknowingly i clenched my fist to control myself that when again i heard her voice bringing me out.

"I'm rishika, rishika viswanath, who loves to tease and scare people around me but never crossed my limits so I guess i can advise you something sir." She said as it is of nothing.

"Yes" the senior said and i feel the fear in his voice but why

"Ragging is not bad but make them comfort with you people. Ragging is not harassment its interacting with eachother. Just keep that mind. If i heard that your so much interested in knowing moles on others then i will make sure that other are interested in knowing your moles" rishika said with disguise and left from there but unknowingly smile graced on my lips seeing her all bold