3. Ragging

___________________

Before knowing,
the curves of girl,
Do know whether
your heart is sexy or not..
__________________

Rishika pov

"He is same like before infact he is looking even more handsome now." I thought looking at rithwik. The memories, when i saw him first flashed infront of me

It was my first day of college but I'm not junior. Yes I'm not junior because my dad got transferred suddenly and mom don't want to leave me alone where dad don't want to live us here. So dad decided not to accept the offer because of me. Added I'm only girl child to them and they pamper me alot. Some of my uncle's and aunties say I'm spoiled because of their pampering.

But to whom they are saying, they never care infact all there complaints went to deaf ears. Because they know what am I. They gave me a freedom. Freedom of learning. They allowed to enjoy of my life to the fullest. At the same time they taught me what is correct. So the trust they had on me made me bold and string and taught me lessons to handle everything.

But soon life get bored if we are so perfect. Isn't it .

May be that's is the reason I fell in love with him. I'm not like don't love and all. But the memories of love won't leave you happily that too when you end up in loneliness by hurting everyone around you and the same thing happened with me.

I never thought that i will fall in love with someone. Infact that thought also never crossed me because of my physical appearance. So i always make myself distance, for such kind of stuff.

It's not like I doubted myself in something because I'm quick learner that you can't even know how quick I'm. That soon i fell for him as he spell the magic of love on me.

It's the day of my first year results, and I'm so happy as i scored highest mark. With smile i went to home to announce my results not knowing they are waiting to announce which is ready to blast

"Dad, mom" I called as soon as I entered but they sat in living room with luggage just the thought of living me alone here making me scared

I felt like there is nothing more than parents at that time. I secured good marks to get a admission in big college and I make good friends and some took admission by paying money because of friends

So seeing all of us together dad decided not to leave and hurt me. But will they leave me now.

"We are moving to vizag" dad said without looking at me.

I just cried like a baby for my stupid assumption that they are leaving me " dad mom please dont leave me"

I was crying in mom lap hiding my face. I can be anywhere but not with my parents and family.

They both looked stunned with my actions "baby girl look at me first" dad said

"No, you people are leaving me" i cried more

"Mona" dad called me again while caressing my hair and i lifted my head to look at them.

"I said we means you also" dad said while wiping my tears.

"Really" I asked doubtfully when dad glared I smiled cheekily.

This is not my first time creating the scene without knowing completely and everytime they console me like baby seeing my tears.

"But why dad, you said we will stay hear only till my studies completed" I asked while yawning

"Will let you know later now hurry up, don't sleep" mom warned me. As it's my habit of sleeping after crying.