◾ Chapter - 6 ◾

*Chloe*

"YOUR'RE FIGHTING AHSTON DICKHEAD LEROY." Are they serious? 

"And you are telling me right now... 15 minutes before the fight?" They both nod again. 

"What would you have done if I told you earlier." Reece chuckles.

"I would have had more time to celebrate. Never mind, We can celebrate after you kick his psychotic ass." I smirk. But the dark clouds that surround my heart and mind at this news are consuming me. All the events come rushing back like it happened yesterday.

Ashton Leroy is a bastard. He's a motherfucking dickhead psychopath.

It was about 3 years ago, when Reece and I had just started fighting at The Arena. One day this tall brunette guy comes out of nowhere, fights with Reece and wins. But instead of taking the money the shit face asks to spend a night with me. Obviously, Reece beat him to pulp that very moment. But, that fueled his anger, so later that night, he came to my greenroom and tries to do stuff. 

Thanks to my some what good fighting skills and Reece and Tristen, I was saved. Well, lets just say he had to spend a couple of months at the town hospital after that night. 

"Miha..? you okay?" Reece's voice snaps me back to reality. 

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile at him. But who am I kidding, its Reece King. He can read me like an open harry potter book. 

"Tell me." He presses.

"Just be careful okay... You know what happened last time. He's gonna be more angry this time." I say worriedly.

"I'll be just fine Eve. Also, I've picked on some new moves these past years." He smirks.

"Reece... lets go." Tris barges in through the door. Reece gives a quick peck on my cheek and leaves. I follow them to the open area filled with tattooed women and men, where the wafting smell of cigarette and beer mingles with the hot air.  

Screams and cheers fill the environment as soon as Reece is in sight. Girls eye sex him and touch his bare torso as he passes by. Some whistle, some call out his name. He being the first rate jackass, winks and waves at them flirtatiously. This makes me wanna barf.

"You do know, he is a popular fighter." Tris says, he probably noticed my eye roll. 

"Only among girls I see."

"Oooo, someone's jealous." He teases.

"I'm not jealous." I lie.

"Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night Chlo." He laughs, earning a head smack from me. 

Reece steps into the ring, where the bitch is.  After Carlos introduces both of them to the crowed, the bell rings, signaling the start of round 1. 

They both circle around the ring, and then Ashton takes the first swing, which Reece dodges effortlessly, and hits him with a right hook as reflex. 

Oh my god. This guy is such a perv. After everything happened he still has the audacity to smirk at me. Reece must have noticed it, coz he punches him right across his face. Leroy, shakes his head, as if coming back to his senses and tries to hit back. This time Reece takes him in a head lock and punches him on the sides repeatedly. 

"Take that jackass." Tris and I both shout together. Ashton fucking Leroy, manages to get out of the head lock but swigs his arm, that directly collides with Reece's jaw. The air fills with the sounds of 'ooo'. "That's gonna hurt like a bitch." Tristen laughs, but I'm too concentrated on the fight to say anything, so I just nod.

Soon round one ends. I quickly run up to the ring, where my dumbass bestie smiles at me. He flinches as the smiles grows wider because of the pain in the jaw. 

"You deserve that for abandoning me for 3 days." I laugh and he puts his arms up in surrender. "Now listen up. He is tiered and desperate to gain points. He'll try stupid things and that's when you swing your masterstroke." I explain and he nods.

"But, don't be over confident. He knows you are a cocky asshole." 

"Shut up." He lightly smacks the side of my head. "Where's Tris?" 

"Oh, he got caught up with some guys." I inform, while handing him a water bottle. 

"Alright guys, its time for the second and the final round. The person who wins this, wins. Now C'mon suckers, punch some more shit out of each other." Carlos shouts over the microphone and once again, the crowed goes wild.

Time to teach shit face a lesson. Walking back to my place, I see the anger in Leroy's eyes. Its not gonna be easy for Reece this time. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

The bell rings and Ashton instantly charges at Reece. He repeatedly punches his face, but he guards it with his hands. He stops for a minute and as Reece brings down his hand he punches the side of his stomach. He crouches down in pain and Ashton slams his elbow in his back, making him fall on the floor. 

Reece take a couple of seconds to get up, and instantly slams a round house kick on Ashwipe's face. He stumbles back and Reece takes that chance to jab him. He corners him, but the mofo knees him in the stomach. He takes a couple hits to his face making him spit blood. 

Oh he's gonna pay for that. No one hurts my bestfriend and gets away with it. 

But, Reece is in bad shape. He's probably dizzy because of all the hits he took to the face. I have to do something. Wait... that day... I hit him with a chair, that fractures his knee. How about we fracture that again. Que the smirk.

Before you guys judge me, everything's fair in an illegal fighting arena. But how do I tell him. Fucking Leroy would know... 

Wait Leroy? Ashton Fucking Leroy. He's French. That means he does not understand Spanish. Good for us. Hell yeah. We're gonna win this. I run back to the ring.

"REECE..." I shout as he takes another hit. 

"Sorry Eve, I'm kinda in the middle of something." He coughs blood. Oh good. 

"Reece." This time he does, dodging another punch.

"What?" 

"Su rodilla derecha aún no se ha recuperado." I shout with a wide smirk on my face. It took some time for him to comprehend but when he does, he smirks back at me. 

"te amo, mi amor" He winks at me. But for some reason, my heart skips a beat. It does a couple thousand somersaults and starts to beat as fast as a bullet train. 

What the fuck.  

I shake my head to clear it off of all the thoughts and look back into the ring. Reece's right hook sends Leroy stumbling back, giving him the chance to kick him in the knee. And when he does, Leroy, shouts in pain. Reece punches him a couple of times, before knocking him out with a kick. The crowed erupts in cheers and so do I. Carlos, hoists Reece's hand into the air, declaring him the winner. 

While handing Reece the money, he whispers something in his ear. His eyes suddenly snap at me and his lips form a beautiful smile. I return the gesture and step down, trying to calm my racing heart. 

You still believe its only a stupid crush, Chloe?

Nope, I don't. But please don't make me say it.

Not saying it would only mean denial. 

FINE. 

Yes... yes I'm falling for Reece King. 

*****

I'm sorry this chapter is kinda rush. This is my first time writing a fight scene. I've tried my best to describe it. And imagining Daniel Seavey here was a blast. I'm totally in love with that guy. Hope you guys like it. Let me know in the comments. 

◾ Peace ◾