stray boys

You went back to your house.  You lived with your dad but most of the time he was away on dangerous missions.  Your mother had left you when you were 5. Your dad was away so you did your usual ruitine.

You plonked your coat on the sofa and sat down. The tv turned on and you flicked through the channels till you found one you liked. There was a knock at the door. It was Hinata. She usually came round.
"H-hi (y-y/n)" she says "n-naruto a-asked me for ramen." Her face was red.
"Well accept the offer" you answer.
"I-i c-cant" you take her hand. Walk out the house closing the door behind you. You took her to Naruto and he smiled.

On your way back, you bumped into Kiba. Quite literally.  You wasn't looking where you were going and hit him. He catched you quickly before you hit the ground. He held you by your waist.
"Hey beautiful" he says helping you up but bot letting go of your waist.
"Hey Kiba"you say.
"I see your falling for me" he says with a smirk.
"Nice try" you try to get out of his grip but fail. You were to tired and just wanted to go home for a bath or a shower. Kiba kissed you. You could stop that. You punched him in the face and he let go. "Bad doggy" you say to him and run home.

You notice Kiba was following you. You slam the door in his face. You sigh. You walk silently through your house.
"(Y/n), let me in, I need to warn you about shino" you heared Kiba say, but it was muffled by the door and you were making  your way through your house.

You went to get a shower, seen as it was quicker. You stripped off. There was chuckling coming from behind you but when you turned, no one was there, so you thought it was your imagination. You climbed in the shower and turned it on. You started to sing. 
"I wanted to talk to you, which is why I climbed through the window, but I didn't expect this" a mysterious voice that you recognise says. You quickly turn around and cover your self up the best you could.
"SHINO WTF!" you yell.
"Told you so!" You hear Kiba shout out of the open window.
"Shut up kiba!" You snap. You turn of the shower and climb out. Wrapping a towel around you, you look at the window, which kiba was climbing through.  You sigh and close the window. "No more stay boys in my bathroom please"