songs of beauty

You stayed at Hinata's house that night, though you didn't sleep at all. That face was stuck in your head. That twisted smile as he touched you. It was not a good thing. You were in the same room as Hinata. You started to cry about everything, waking up Hinata.
"(Y/n) a-are you o-ok?" she asked, getting worried about you.
"Yeah, of course I am" you wipe away your tears.
"N-no y-your not, you are scared a-and upset" she remembers that you wanted to leave. She grabs your hand and looks into your eyes. "do you really want to leave Shino?" She questions.
"Yes" you say dryly but she is looking into your eyes and can see that your lying.
"That's it" she grabs you and drags you around the village till she meets a house that you recognise. She knocks on the door, which is then answered by Shibi Aburame. "sorry for disturbing you so late sir" Hinata bows in respect " but we were hoping we could talk to Shino." Shibi's head turns to face you before he let you in.

Hinata pushed you into Shino's room.
"I-I'll wait outside o-okay." You glared at her. So she dragged you here and then wasn't going to help you out. Bit tight. Shino was asleep. You gulped and took a step towards his bed. Many thoughts went through your mind. 'what if he thinks I'm peeving on him?' 'Hes covered up, what if he's naked?' 'what if when he wakes up he's grumpy?' 'what if-' Your train of thought was cut off by Hinata coughing and then glaring at you. You walked up to Shino's bed and shook him slightly, looking back to Hinata for help when he didn't wake up. Hinata was no help. You sit on the edge of Shino's bed and lean over the top of him.
"hello my love" you whisper and lay a kiss on his sleeping lips. Its a shame that he woke up after that because when he was asleep he was sooooo cute XD.

(shinos pov)
I woke up to my beautiful (y/n)'s soft lips on mine. I immediately kissed back and then she pulled away. Such a shame. I looked into her eyes and saw something that I rarely see in here eyes. I usually either see extreme happiness in her eyes, or sadness. But right now her eyes were full of fear. Why is my lovely (y/n) scared, I don't want her to be. It is not nice knowing she is scared. 
"Shino..." she whispers "I am petrified because I keep thinking that I'm going to get seriously hurt or you are, and I-I just cant do it anymore. I'm moving away to make a new life." I felt a massive lump in my throat. She wants to leave? Why does she want to leave? What did that guy do to her that was so bad?
"Why?" is all I manage to croak out. I can't let her leave, I just got her back.
"There is a guy after me and-" Her explaining was cut off by a kunai which came flying through the window, just missing her head.

I jumped up instantly to block more kunai and shuriken.
"(y/n) is this the guy after you" her head turned around to look at him. Eyes wide full of horror. (don't judge meh >_<)
"Flower gleam and glow, let your power show, make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine, heal what has been hurt, change the fates design, save what has been lost bring back what once was mine, what once was mine!"  She sung with such beauty. My heart is beating so hard right now. I'm in love. I look at the guy. He has hearts in his eyes. He walks into the room through the window. Is this some sort of gen-jutsu? She draws him closer. I want to just kiss her right now but I probably shouldn't.
"Evangeline, Evangeline. Curses the soul of the Mississippi Queen. That pulled her man away. " The guy lent into kiss her. I pulled out a kunai. Ill kill him if he touches him. She leans into kiss him and then there's a splatter of blood and a grunt. She throws the man onto the floor. I walk up to her.
"(Y/N) are you alright?" I walk up to her and take the kunai out of her hand. She stares at me with fear still before backing up into the wall.
"Don't touch me Shino" she runs out the door and Hinata's face pops through.
"S-shino w-what happened?" I smile to her then jump onto my bed on my back and sigh a happy sigh.
"That singing voice ahhhhhh" Hinata looks puzzled at me.

She is so beautiful. Her voice is so beautiful. I wanna touch her. I wanna kiss her. I want her to be in my arms right now. I want to make her happy. Her words roll about in my mind. What sort of jutsu was that? That guy totally fell in love with her and then she just killed him. I don't understand whats happening. All I know is that I want her here in my arms, NOW!

A/N- hello my special followers. Disney XD DONUT JUDGE MEH I LOVE DE SONGS!!! XD im sorry I haven't been updating my stories in a while. I Have had major writers block and school just finished and I still got loads of school work to do so im sorry if I don't update in a while any way ill see you around my little minions =(^_^)= (minions like grus minions not slaves)