Hospital

You stood up and yelped. It was to much chakra to heal every injury. You thought you had healed it so there was only bruises left. You clenched your side.

Shino picks you up.
"Your in pain, im taking you to the hospital, and im telling them what happened" he walked out the door carrying you bridal style.
"Dont" you said struggling to breathe. "Don't tell them what happened."
"But (y/n) you are struggling to breathe because of him"
"Its not dads fault its hers. He is my dad Shino, please dont get him into trouble, that gets me into trouble aswell" behind the pain in your eyes, Shino could see that you were begging him not to tell the hospital.
"What do I say then?" He asked.
"Say that I fell down the stairs and you heared banging so you ran in. I healed as many injuries as I could but I couldnt get them all" you cringe in his arm at the feel of your side. You had definitely got a broken rib.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The doctors healed you up and bound you tight. They didn't want it to break again. They looked at you as you slept and took Shino outside.

(Shinos pov)
They took me outside to talk.
"You brought her here just in time. That rib was pressed against her lung. If we hadnt have moved it quickly she would have died." I quickly look at her. I can't imagine my (y/n) dead. Not because of her father.

"What did you say happened? She fell down the stairs?" I nod at the question. "Mr Aburame, we have seen injuries of people who fall down stairs. None of them are that severe unless they were old people" I turn my head from looking at (y/n) to looking at the doctors then at (y/n) again.
"What are you implying?" I ask.
"She was beat up by someone" I look down at their response. She was beaten up by someone. She was beaten up by her dad, but I can't tell them that. My fists clench. Not out of anger, out of sadness and confusion. "Mr Aburame please calm down." They say. Tears dropped.

"It was her father" I mumble.
"That doesn't sound like Mr (l/n) at all"
"He was drunk. Its not the first time hes done it to her aswell. She didn't want me to tell you because she doesn't want him in trouble. It's not his fault"