a good talk

You took them to your loung and sat on the sofa. You didn't wanna get dressed because they would probably watch you.
"You guys arr out of control" you say to them quietly.
"I was kinda hoping we could talk privately (y/n)" shino said then goes silent when you look at him. You looked at both of them. There is a knock at the door.
"Answer that, its probably Hinata. Im going to get dressed. Both of you answer so I know there is no perving going on"you say. You stand up. Shino and Kiba go answer the door.

(Kibas pov)
"W-what a-are what are y-you to d-doing here" Hinata stutters. Her face is bright red.
"We were talking with (y/n)" I say and grin. "o-oh" she says. (Y/n) barges past me. Hinata whispers in her ear.
"Well say yes then" (y/n) says. Hinata goes a darker shade of red. "Hinata you gotta do this yourself. Go take control of the situation. You cant keep coming to me so I can answer what he asks you... but tell me what happens afterwards kay" she sends Hinata away then glares towards us. "Don't think you got away with anything. Breaking into my house and practically asalting me" she looks at Shino then me when saying that sentence. Kissing isn't asalt is it?

(Back to normal pov)
You sat in the loung again.
"How did he asalt you?" Shino asks.
"She kissed me!" Kiba says.
"You kissed him!" Says shino.
"Yeah, you bet she did, with tongue and everything" they break into a full argument.
"EBOUGH!" you yell. They look at you shocked. They didn't know you could speak so loud. "I didn't kiss Kiba. He kissed me and I punched him in the face for it." They look at you still.

"Seriously Kiba stop bugging me like that. I am not interested in you like that" there is a short silence in the room.
"But you will be" Kiba stands "mark my words ill get ya" he walks out with Akamaru.

You look at Shino. You know why the argument broke out. Shino has liked you since he laid eyes on you.
"I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a meal with my family. I want to get to know you better" he requests.

You thought for a moment.
"Do I need to pay for any food?" You ask tapping your chin with your index finger.
"No" shino answers "my father is cooking."
"Will there be any cockroaches? I love bugs but cockroaches freak me out" you say. Shino shakes his head.
"No cockroaches." You nod your head
"Ill go" you answer his request. He smiles and takes your hand.