What Is this feeling?

You could see it in his eyes. The pain and sorrow. You can see it every time he looks at you. He hates himself, hes trying to hide it but that's kind of hard.
"(y/n)" your thoughts where cut of by Shino's voice, you blush realising you was staring. You was in the hospital again. It seems all you ever do is end up in the hospital. "hello, Earth to (y/n), is anyone home" Shino ruffles your hair and smiles. You smile at him.
"No, no ones home come back later" you joke. He isn't wearing his glasses and you can see straight into his beautiful eyes. (they are beautiful, but like I said before they were also filled with pain and sorrow. oh and this chapter will end up a song fic eventually lol.)

Shino's hand brushed against yours.
"I searched for weeks for you, and I finally found you..." he looked at you and the pain you saw in his eyes enhanced. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have upset you. You may not have been kidnapped if I hadn't-" You put a finger on his mouth and shushed him.
"Its okay Shino, I can see the pain in your eyes but you shouldn't blame yourself." He teared up which made you tear up also, only he was able to fight of the tears and was soon back to his pained look.

A couple of hours later and you actually had Shino laughing. He never laughed, so that was an accomplishment. The doctors gave you the all clear and you could go home. Shino picked you up on his shoulders and carried you out of the hospital.
"I can walk, ya know" You say laughing but Shino never put you down. You had that warm feeling in your chest again.

(SONG FIC TIME)
I sense theirs something in the wind
The wind blew through your hair making you smile.
That feels like tragedy's at hand
The memories of a face came back to you. It was scary.
And though id like to stand by him
You looked at Shino and smiled.
Can't shake this feeling that I have
"Shino please put me down" Shino does as requested.
The worst is just around the bend (I don't know what happened to the font)
You look around and then you see that guy.
And does he notice my feelings for him?
You grip onto Shino's sleeve, looking at the guy walking down the streets.
And will he see how much he means to me?
You quickly grab Shino and pull him straight into a kiss.
I think its not to be
The kiss doesn't feel right. The guy from the street sends shivers up your spine.
What will become of my dear friend?
You begin to panic and Shino starts to worry about you.
Where will his actions lead us then?
"Are you okay, (y/n)" You nod in response. You don't want to tell him about the guy.
Although I'd like to join the crowd
You ran off, You needed to talk to someone but it couldn't be Shino.
In their enthusiastic cloud
You ran to the Hyuuga house hold and banged on the door repeatedly until Hinata answered.
Try as I may it doesn't last
She saw your upset face and hugged you instantly.
And will we ever end up together?
"I have to leave Konoha, but I cant because I don't wanna hurt Shino" You say to her.
No, I think not, its never to become
"W-why?" Hinata asks and you think of the guy.
For I am not the one
"Theirs a guy after me, I have to leave which means I have to leave Shino... again" You burst into tears, Hinata is there for you though, like always.