~•Chapter 02•~

I woke up with trees surrounding me. Confused, I tried to stand up, but I felt a sharp pain in my back. That's when it hit me, everything that happened.

I cleared my mind for a little bit and sighed. Finally standing up, I started walking around. I was in a forest. A dark, rainy one.
The trees didn't have any leaves on them anymore at all, and everything was dark, giving off a creepy vibe.
You couldn't see much further away because it was all foggy, plus it was almost night, since the sky started to get pretty dark.

I started to look for a way out of here but I couldn't find anything. I almost gave up, sighing, until I heard a muffled scream coming from behind me
I turned around and saw a guy collapsing on the floor. I hesitantly approached him, and pocked his shoulder.

"Hey.. are you Alright?"

After I spoke, the boy finally looked at me. He looked like a fox, not gonna lie
He seemed pretty young too, that made me even more worried about the poor boy.

"Yes. I'm totally fine, no need to worry" he said as he stood up and leaned against a tree

"Alright.. mind if I sit next to you?"

"Hm? Oh, sure!" He answered, smiling
His smile was adorable not gonna lie, he looked so innocent and cute.

"So, since we are going to stay here for a while, how about introducing ourselves, hm?"

"Sure! I'll start. So, my name is Yang Jeongin, I'm 18, and well, let's say it's a long story on how I ended up here" he laughed awkwardly.

"Hm nice name. Well, I'm Kim Seungmin, 19 years old and same, it's a really long story on how I ended up here" I chuckled while looking at Jeongin. "You know, you really look like a fox, has anyone ever told you that?"

He looked at me with a confused look, followed by an adorable giggle "people tend to tell me that a lot actually, it's because of my eyes, isn't it? Well, just so you know you look like a puppy" he said smiling.

"Oh really?" I started smiling too, even tho people told me that a lot before dying, it's nice hearing someone tell me this again.

.....................

After a while of chatting, it got dark, completely dark. It felt cold and scary.

"Seungmin-hyung? Where are we supposed to go?? It's gonna rain and- and the forest is all foggy and you can barely see a thing now because of the dark.." he said while shaking, I am not sure if it was because he was cold or because he was afraid, perhaps both of them at the same time.

"Well that's one question I don't know the answer to, Jeongin-ah"

Right after I finished my phrase, me and Jeongin heard a branch cracking at about 10 meters away from us. I gestured him to be quiet, in case of danger is near we won't be caught. That's when we heard two voices, one of them being deeper than the ocean"

"Aish! Jisung move faster you nugget looking squirrel"

"Shut up chicken, at least I know the way back home"

"Oh really? Then you tell me, why have we been looking for the exist of this forest for almost 5 hours or so? Hm? If you know the way back home"

"Uh- well- um- I- you know I was waiting for the right moment to show off my amazing gps skills"

".. that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life"

"Oh really? So you've never heard yourself I suppose"

"You-"

I interrupted their conversation with a cough, catching their attention.
"Hello..?" I said, low key afraid of what's going to happen next

"Hi.. and who might you Two be?" The deep voiced guy asked me and Jeongin.

"Well uh- I'm seungmin and this is Jeongin- but who are you two and why are you here at this hour?"

"We could ask you the same question. The last one I mean. But anyway.. eghem"
"G'day m8! My name's Lee Felix, I'm 19 and I come from Australia!" He said, smiling like an idiot. He looked angelic not gonna lie.

".. can you stop embarrassing us?"

"Shut it you prick, now introduce yourself as well, don't be a dickhead"

The squirrel looking boy rolled his eyes at the guy who's name is Felix, and started introducing himself as well.

"Hello Hello, my name's Han Jisung, I'm 19 and well I just fell from the sky like an angel I am. And well I ended up here and I met with this asshole right here" he said pointing at Felix

"Yah! If I wouldn't have approached you, you might've been crying against a tree now too, so be grateful"

"Tch Shut it will you" Jisung said rolling his eyes once again.

"O... kayyy so uhh anyone knows how to get out of here?" Jeongin asked shyly

"Yeah I do, just follow me"

"Dude I've been following you for the past 5 hours and all you did was taking us to where we left fro-" Felix was cut off my Jisung's hand smacking his nape.

"Shut up you chicken-headed human being, I know what I'm doing"

Jisung and Felix kept on arguing and calling each other hilarious names, while me and Jeongin were walking behind them laughing silently at the two in front of us.
After a while of walking, we finally make it out of the forest, which was a big relief since we've been stuck there for around 6 hours or so.

"So.. uhh.. there is this one little problem.." Jeongin started speaking.

"I don't have where to go" we all said in unison, like we just read each other's mind

"Oh wow uh- w-well what are we supposed to do now?" Felix asked looking at us looking tired but concerned at the same time.

"We could go and look for an abandoned house or something? Or would you rather sleep on the streets" Jisung said, looking at us sarcastically at the last part.

"And abandoned house it is" i said while starting to walk ahead of everyone else, which caught up to me once they realized my moving body.

————————————————————-

A/N: 2nd chapter done
Amazing😍✌🏻
Not gonna lie my eyes hurt as hell dayum 💀