~•Chapter 04•~

I woke up because of the light slipping into my new room, bothering my eyes until they lost the sleepy feeling. I got out of bed, and decided to go and take a shower until the others wake up.

After I finished washing myself, I got out of the bathroom, only to meet with everyone either on the couch either on the floor smiling and laughing.

"Hey guys what are y'all talking about? I said as I joined the conversation.

"Oh nothing hyung, Felix was just telling me some weird stories from his past and Jisung was calling him funny names again"

"Ah Alright.. well now that we found a place where to stay at we should probably find a way of making money for food and bills- just saying I mean-"

"You're right. But how are we supposed to make money? We don't even attend to school, and in order to get a job you need some files you usually earn from school" Jisung said while looking at me with a weird yet tired expression

"That's true.. but we could attend school, you know?" I said slightly grinning at the 3 boys who were looking at me confused

"We still need money in order to do that" Felix joined the conversation and that made me grin even more.

"What if I told you we could perhaps get money from some relatives of mine?"

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"... you have relatives and you didn't tell us?! We could have gone there for the night-"

"Jisung calm your tits, they don't even know I'm here. I was thinking about maybe visiting them and perhaps asking them for some money."

"Oh." That's all he said after I told him what I wanted to do

"Wait so, you know where your parents' house is?" Jeongin asked confused

"Uhh well not really, no, since I'm not familiar with this place. But I can walk around everywhere and eventually I'll find a way to get to them" I said with a serious face.

"Hm Alright, then it's settled. Seungmin, go and find your parents and get 'em money from them because I'm hella hungry" Felix said while dramatically swinging his hands in the air

"Ok ok I'm leaving now, don't make anything stupid while I'm gone, even tho we met yesterday I already can sense what your clumsy asses are capable of."

"Yeah yeah shoo now"

That was the last thing I heard from Jisung  before leaving our "home".

And so, I started to walk around the town, hoping to see my parents' house soon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After 4 hours and a half of walking, I still couldn't find my parents' household, and to be honest i think I'm lost. Or so I thought until I heard a familiar voice calling my name from behind.

"S-Seungmin?.." I turned around and I almost started crying. My mom was standing right in front of me, tearing up as she saw me. I knew she thought I was dead, which isn't wrong since i technically am dead, but my mom doesn't have to know that.

"Mom.." I ran to her as I hugged her as tightly as I could

"Oh my god.. dear where have you been?! Do you know how worried I've been?? Where did you go?? What happened? Why weren't you home for the past week??" She asked a bunch of question not even letting me answer

"Mom calm down. Let's go inside and I'll tell you everything, Alright?"

"Alright.. come in, I'm sure your father will be so happy to see you"