•••Epilogue•••

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hwang I swear I'm gonna kill you for this"

"Hey come on, it doesn't look that bad. I think it looks good actually. Now everyone will know you're mine"

"I'm not an object, in not yours nor anyone else's"

"No, you're not an object baby, but still you're my boyfriend and I want the world to know that you are in a relationship with me"

"Jesus, possessive much"

"Hey come on, it's been 3 years, you should know I get jealous easily"

"Yeah I know that. The poor guy from last week is still in the hospital because of you"

"Hey. In my defense he was way too close to you"

"We were 5 feet away from each other, he was giving me the homework since I forgot it at home. 5 F E E T"

"Still, too close"

"Honestly, why are you my boyfriend"

"Because you love me~"

"Oh? Says who?"

"Me"

"Well what if it's not true?"

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow in annoyance, pinning seungmin against the wall, with his arms above his head.

"So you're saying you don't love me?"

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"I think it would be better to take it back and shut up before I make you"

"Oh? How would you make me shut up, huh?"

"You don't wanna know"

"Oh, but I do, baby"

"Ok that's it" was the last thing Hyunjin said before crashing his lips on seungmin's lips, his hands still holding Seungmin's arms above his head so he won't escape the attack.

The kiss was hungry yet full of love, it was rough yet sweet, like any other kiss they shared together along these years.

In need of air, they broke the kiss, only to crash their lips together once again. Hyunjin bit Seungmin's lower lip, making the other gasp slightly. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside of Seungmin's mouth, exploring every little corner.

They once again broke the kiss, but this time Hyunjin started kissing Seungmin's cheek, going down to his neck, reaching his collarbone. He bit down on his skin, in order to find the younger's sweet spot, which he did, making the other moan lightly as he started sucking on the respective spot.

After making sure he left a visible hickey on Seungmin's skin, he licked the spot before lifting his head and looking in Seungmin's eyes, who was breathing heavily due to the heated moment.

"So.. do you love me?"

"I'm not quiet sure.. maybe you should do that again so I can be sure of my answer"

Hyunjin laughed a little at his boyfriend before placing a sweet kiss on the younger's lips. He let go of Seungmin's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Later. Now seriously answer my question, do you seriously not love me anymore?"

"Who said I ever did love you?"

Hyunjin let go of the younger and looked him in the eyes, slightly tearing up

"Baby I'm kidding, of course I love you, I don't even know why you would ask such a question. And I've always loved you, and I always will love you. I can't believe you actually thought I was being serious, you big baby"

"In my defense I'm sensitive"

"....weren't you the heartbreaker in highschool-"

"Shut up, you changed me, now I'm soft"

Seungmin laughed at the older's comment, while hugging him tightly, resting his head on Hyunjin's chest. "I love you."

"I love you too"...."Promise to love me forever?"

"Promise."

"Even after I die?-"

"Hwang! Don't bring that up, but yes, even after that happens, I will continue to love you. No matter what happens, you will always be the one for me, keep that in mind"

Hyunjin smiled after hearing the younger's sweet words, and kissed his forehead in the sweetest and most gentle way possible.

__________________________________

A/N: ok this is officially the end
Dude
There were no minsung moments😔✌🏻
Sad life
But anyways since this was a seungjin book the other ships don't matter much
Uh anyway now I'm debating if I should post these or not lmao-