~•Chapter 03•~

"I still can't believe it has clean furniture even tho it's been abandoned for like 2 months or so" i said while admiring every little corner.

"Well there is still dust but yeah it's pretty clean in here" the Felix guy said looking around. "Wait hold on where is that Jeongin friend of yours?"

"Uhh right behind you, sleeping on the couch-" i said while Felix turned around at the sleeping boy

"Aw he looks so adorable~~" he said in a really pitched voice

"Yeah well he's younger than us with an year so might explain why you think he looks cute. Ok now where is Jisung"

"Uhh i have no idea where he went-"

We were interrupted by a loud scream coming from the room we assumed it was the bathroom.

"Jisung?? What the hell are you doing there?" Felix asked while whisper-yelling to not wake the sleeping boy up

"W-well you see uh u-uh I w-was taking a shower and then when I wanted t-to turn off the water I saw a s-spider climbing on my h-hand and and now it's sitting there.. s-staring at me... IM SCARED PLEASE HELP ME"

"... you're afraid of spiders? Really? Just- do you have clothes on?" I asked boredly from outside the bathroom

"Yeah I do" he said while his voice was trembling.

I twisted the door knob and entered the bathroom just to see Jisung curled up in a ball leaning against the wall far away from the spider.

"Jesus you're such a baby, it's just a spider, see?" I extended my hand so the spider would climb up on it "it doesn't bite." I said while making my way out of the bathroom, with Jisung behind me, watching every movement the spider makes. As I reached the door, I put my hand down on the grass and allowed the spider to leave my fingers.

".. you're weird. Don't ever talk to me." Jisung said making me scoff

"Yeah yeah ok let's go back in it's getting really late and I just want to sleep"

Jisung agreed and we both went in just to be welcomed by Felix and Jeongin sleeping on the couch together.

"Well that leaves two rooms. I'm going to sleep, bye bye, I hope spiders will kiss you in your sleep" I said while smiling sarcastically before walking away.

"Y-yah! Stop talking about spiders in this household!" Jisung said before shutting the door of his new room behind him.

"Well this was a long day.. I didn't expect it to be like this. Did I make the correct decision..?" I asked myself while holding onto the necklace Jaechan gave to me.
Honestly now I'm starting to think about my choice and I'm actually questioning myself if I did the right thing or not.

"Hopefully I won't regret it later." That's the last thing I said to myself before drifting away to sleep.

————————————————————

A/N: hello hello
Sooo
Hi🚶🏻‍♀️. Not gonna lie I'm tired like m8 I woke up at 3:30 am and it's currently 9:20 pm
BUT I want to write moreeee idk idk