~•Chapter 19•~

"I- I- are you playing with me right now? You're joking, right?"

"No, I'm not joking." He said looking me dead in the eyes. So he is really not joking.

Even if I wanted to tell him how much I loved him too, there was something stopping me, the words would just get stuck in my throat.

"I.. I.." 'come on seungmin, say it, say It already'

"It's ok if you can't answer right now, I understand."

"N-no!! No, I can, I just, the words are getting stuck in my throat and I- I like you too"

I looked up at Hyunjin, staring into his eyes, getting lost into his gaze. I looked at his lips, seeing they were curved into a soft smile. I felt his arms wrapping around my waist, and a weight on my shoulder. We were hugging, and surprisingly I hugged him back this time. We stayed like that for some time, in a comfortable silence, not wanting to let go of each other.

Even if he wants to play with my feelings, at least I'll be happy for a little while.

After another 20 seconds, I could feel his breath on my neck. I could feel my face heating up from the feeling, but I tried to shrug it off.

He lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at me before leaning to kiss me on the lips.

The sudden action left me speechless, with butterflies in my stomach. I closed my eyes and I kissed him back. His lips where soft and sweet, and the kiss felt genuine yet passionate and soft.

We broke the kiss in need of air. We both stared into each other's eyes. I broke the eye contact as I hid my face in the crock of his neck, hugging him tightly. I could hear his heartbeat, and it was really fast, which it made me chuckle

"What are you laughing at?"

"Your heart is beating so fast, it's almost jumping out of your chest"

"Well of course it is, you finally believed me when I told you what I feel" he said as he hugged me tighter, but making sure I can still breathe.

"But," I let go of him, making him pout a little. He looked so cute at the moment, I just wanted to squish his cheeks and shower him with kisses.

"Why me? I mean.. you have all those girls wrapped around your finger, plus I'm technically dead- why do you like me?"

He took my hands and brushed his thumbs over my knuckles, looking me in the eyes.

"I don't know. I just feel different towards you. Even tho we don't talk a lot, I still feel attracted to you, and I don't think I only like you.. I think I love you. I think it's too soon to say it but I really love you. Don't ask me why, I just do"

I was in loss of words when he finished his sentence. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a genuine smile, almost tearing up by what he just told me.

I hugged him again, resting my head against his chest, which resulted in him kissing my forehead.

"I wish I could hold you in my arms forever" I swear I could feel my heart melt at the comment he just made

"Who or what's stopping you?"

"I thought you didn't like skinship?"

"...Hwang we're literally hugging each other right now"

"Oh right. Still, I don't want to annoy you with my clinginess"

"You won't annoy me. In fact," I let go of him and took his hands in mine "I like it when you do the back hugging thing. It makes me feel warm"

"But I thought you didn't like it"

"I told you that because I was scared of showing how I actually feel you dumbass"

"Oh," he let go of my hands and ruffled my hair "well then I'll continue doing it"

________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"M8 this double date was awesom—" Felix was cut off by the sight in front of him. "I- guys- y'all have to see this, like right now"

"What is it Felix?..-" Changbin finished his sentence as he saw Hyunjin and Seungmin cuddling onto each other. Seungmin was on top of Hyunjin, his head resting in the crock of Hyunjin's neck, while Hyunjin's right arm was wrapped around seungmin's waist, and his left arm was on seungmin's back.

"Well now THAT'S some tea Jisung-hyung and Minho-hyung would want to hear" Said Jeongin as he entered the room.

"Who knew these two would get together just by being stuck in the same house all alone" said Chan, crossing his arms as he looked at the two boys, before leaving with Jeongin, Changbin and Felix.

                               The end :)

•••••••••••••••

A/N: not me literally finishing this story IN MY NOTES
if I post it then I could literally post them all at once
But idk should I
Should I not
Hmm
Hard decision
Um anyways this is the end but ofc there has to be an epilogue like duh